Ranthambore Wild life safari
A natural abode to the third largest population of Bengal Tigers in India. Ranthambore national park is spread across the area of 1335 sq.km offering a rich and unique ecosystem to these wild cats along with a true surreal experience to all the nature lovers. This place has rough terrain built of dust and stones with a historic fort in the middle of the jungle.
All the wildlife lovers have this place as a must visit in their list and another reason to visit this park is due to its abundance of various animals like Leopard, Jackals, Indian Flying Fox, Black Bucks, Sloth Bears, Desert Cats, Mongoose, Rattles and Five-striped Palm Squirrels. The list does not end here- the park also has a large collection of Reptiles like the Snub-Nosed Marsh Crocodile, Pythons, Cobras, Desert Monitor Lizard and many more.
To the bird lovers, this place is ideal as it is home to 272 different species of birds and some exotic birds like Flamingos, Gray Hornbills, Flycatchers, and Nightjars are a few permanent residents of this Jungle. Book your safari today and get lost in the beauty of the wildlings.
- Get a chance to spot the Beautiful Bengal Tigers along with some other magnificent animals like leopards, wild boars, sambhars, stripe hyenas, sloth bears, langurs, and crocodiles.
- Visit the historic and unique landmarks of this park like the one of India’s largest Banyan Tree, Padam Talao Lake, Ganesh temple and the ancient fort.
- A chance to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site and appreciate the beauty and wilderness of this park.
Reach the starting point 10 minutes before the reporting time.
Pay heed to the instructions given by the expert Naturalist
Keep your binoculars ready and enter the jungle for an adventurous ride. Enjoy the safari ride and spot some leopards.
Get dropped off at the starting point and head home with thrilling memories of your time in the jungle.
- ID is mandatory while making safari booking and the tourists have to carry the same id proof all the time during their safari ride.
- Foreigner tourists adhere to furnishing the details of their passport while making their safari booking.
- Please be ready at pickup point 10 minutes before departure.
- Please read all advisory and policy documents carefully.
- Vendor details will be shared post booking , Please co-ordinate your reporting time and location with the vendor partner
- In case of incomplete occupancy, you will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park
- In case of any revision of fees by Govt. after the booking, you will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park
- All reservations for use of any facility including an entry in Tiger Reserve are provisional in nature and are subject to modification/cancellation by the Field Director, Forest Department, without assigning any reasons.
- The morning safari usually starts half an hour after the sunrise and the Evening safari concludes half an hour before the sunset and the night safari an hour after sunset.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
Safari Permit cost – Non-refundable, non-amendable, non-transferable
100% at the time of booking.
The duration of this safari is 3.5 hours approx.
Yes, this trip is absolutely safe for everyone. Kindly pay heed to the instructions of the guide and do not provoke the wildlife.
Please read the Notes and Advisory section on the product page carefully before starting for the activity
There is no age or weight limit for this trip.
The starting point for this activity is Ranthambore National park.
The best time to visit Ranthambore National Park is during the summer season. At this time, the animals come out of their hideouts to the water-source in search of water. This makes it easier for all the animal lovers to spot the wildlife. The park is closed from 1st July till September 30th.
Please wear cotton clothes that are dull in colors or have camouflage Print. If you are visiting during the winter season, you need to carry warm clothes, a down jacket and wind cheater. The animals gets attracted to bright colors. Please wear proper shoes to avoid any injuries.
- 80% refund if cancelled 60 days and prior before schedule departure
- 60% refund if cancelled 59 days to 30 days before schedule departure
- 40% refund if cancelled 29 days to 15 days before schedule departure
- 0% refund if cancelled within 14 days before schedule departure
Be the first to review “Ranthambore Wild life safari”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.