2N/3D Pench Private Tour
Pench Tiger Reserve, also known as the perfect incarnation of ‘The Jungle Book’, is a prominent tourist destination from the 1970s. Sprawling beautifully over an area of about 758 sq km, the place proffers the finest wildlife sight to its visitors. Gobs of wildlife buffs visit the place every year to find their favourite characters from some famous books like’ Akela’, ‘Raksha’ and ‘The Vicious Shere Khan’.
Nestled in the heart of India, Pench Tiger Reserve is home to about 300 species of birds. Walking to the unique place will definitely help you reminisce about your childhood and take you to a different world. So, get ready to get a glimpse of the fictional realities and experience the best with AdventuRush’s Pench tour package. We promise you won’t regret exploring the half-national park and half-tiger sanctuary.
- Walk down memory lane at the impeccable Pench tiger reserve.
- Capture the perfect shots and memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- Get a chance to spot tigers, sambhar, wild dogs and more such enthralling species.
- Traverse the majestic trails and beautiful paths at the Pench National Park.
The excitement begins on the first day of the Pench Jungle Safari Package, and we are all set to experience the thrill. Check in to the hotel in time and acclimatize to the changed environment. Feast yourself with a scrumptious meal and proceed for the Pench Safari. The lush green forest, explicit flora and fauna reserves and pleasant weather will adorn your way. Inhale the exuberance and capture the serene shots as you ride through the exalted terrains.
Complete your day with a hearty dinner at the resort and spend a night at the adorable property.
It’s now time to witness the dewy scenes at the Pench National Reserve. Take a jeep safari (Purchasable as add on)early in the morning and relish nature’s finest beauties. Drive through the majestic paths and be ready to experience an unforgettable wildlife experience. You may come across the Bengal tigers, sloth bears or wild boar on your way, so keep your cameras handy and don’t miss a chance to click on these exceptional beauties.
You will then head back to the resort later in the afternoon and ravish the delicious meals. Enjoy the beautiful property and remove all your fatigue as you spend another starry night at the pristine location.
The last day begins with a lazy morning and delicious breakfast at the resort. Relax at the gorgeous property for some time and bid adios to the scenic park. We will check out from the hotel by the afternoon and carry oodles of memories and experiences to cherish.
- Budget Stay - Pench Jungle home/ Mahuva vann / Similar
- Economy Stay - Pench Jungle Camp/ Tuli Tiger Pench / Similar
- Economy Plus - Tathastu resort Pench / Pench Tree lodge / Similar
- Permits & Taxes
- ID is mandatory while making safari booking and the tourists have to carry the same id proof all the time during their safari ride.
- Foreigners are required to furnish the details of their passport while making their safari booking.
- Please be ready at pickup point 10 minutes before departure.
- Please read all advisory and policy documents carefully.
- 1 Jeep safari and Transfer Vehicle (Innova) can have Max 6 Pax.
- Children 5 years onwards are considered to be one Pax for Safari Jeeps. There are no fees for children below five years.
- Extra Adult cost is for 1 Person sharing the Rooms on Triple Occupancy, provided there is space in the Safari Jeeps. and Transfer Vehicle
- Vendor details will be shared post booking , Please co-ordinate your reporting time and location with the vendor partner.
- All reservations for use of any facility including an entry in Tiger Reserve are provisional in nature and are subject to modification/cancellation by the Field Director, Forest Department, without assigning any reasons.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- All cancellations during the last 15 days – No Refund
- Cancellation between 15 to 30 Days – 75% of the Trip cost to be Deducted
- Cancellation before 30 Days – 45% of the Trip Cost to be Deducted
You need to pay 60% Advance at the time of Booking and the remaining 40% balance one month before the Travel Date.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
The duration of this trip is 2 night & 3 days.
Yes, this trip is absolutely safe for everyone. Kindly pay heed to the instructions of the guide and do not provoke the wildlife.
Please read the Notes and Advisory section on the product page carefully before starting for the activity.
There is no age or weight limit for this trip. Moreover, the activity is completely free for children below 5 years.
The starting point for this activity is Nagpur Airport/Railway Station.
Safari timings at Pench National Park change according to the seasons. However, during the monsoon season, the park remains shut to tourists as it is a breeding season for wild animals. Therefore, as a tourist attraction, the park remains open from 01st October to 30th June.
Please wear cotton clothes that are dull in colors or have camouflage Print. If you are visiting during the winter season, you need to carry warm clothes, a down jacket and wind cheater. The animals gets attracted to bright colors. Please wear proper shoes to avoid any injuries.
The refund would be initiated as per the cancellation policy termed below.
Cancellation policy –
- All cancellations during the last 15 days – No Refund.
- Cancellation between 15 to 30 Days – 75% of the Trip cost to be Deducted.
- Cancellation before 30 Days – 45% of the Trip Cost to be Deducted.