1N/2D Camping in Manali
Located on the highway is a beautiful campsite nurturing all the elements of nature and adventure. With comfortable Swiss tents, outdoorsy activities, natural and rustic layout lies a place with a panoramic view of Manali. Enjoy a weekend at the Manali campsite with your loved ones and indulge in various activities like zip line, Burma bridge, military net, rock climbing etc. In the evening, sway to the crazy beats under starry sky and relish some hot snacks with bonfire to keep you warm. The next day, feel free to shop around at Mall Road or quench your thirst for adventure with Paragliding, river rafting on your own. An escape to Manali with a perfect blend of adventure awaits your presence.
- Enjoy a camping experience at a beautiful location facing the river stream and the panoramic views of snow-capped mountains.
- Indulge in various adventure activities or spend a leisure time sitting back and relaxing at the campsite.
- Explore the vibrant Mall Road market or do some café hopping to try best cuisines around.
- Upon your arrival at the campsite, you will be greeted by the staff and will be checked-into your tents. Get freshen up and then proceed for a small hike to Parsha Waterfall which is 2 kms from the campsite. Spend some time at the waterfall and later on, feel free to indulge in some outdoor activities here like zip line, Burma bridge, military net, rock climbing etc. Let’s set the mood right with bonfire and DJ music in the night. Have dinner and an overnight stay at the campsite.
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast and spend some time in the open area to enjoy the scenic views of Manali. In the afternoon, feel free to head out for shopping at Manali market or get your adventure hat on and try some interesting activities like rock climbing, Paragliding or river rafting on your own. In the evening, enjoy bonfire and do some jamming session or simply sway on the beats of DJ. Have a hot-pipping dinner and retire in your tents for the night.
- After breakfast, check-out from the campsite and proceed for your further journey or departure from the beautiful landscapes of Manali.
- Stay in Swiss tent
- Meals – Breakfast & Dinner
- Bonfire in winters
- DJ Music
- Outdoor activities like - zip line, Burma bridge, military net, rock climbing etc
- Check-in: 12:00 PM-Check-Out: 12:00 PM
- Please bring valid Id proof like Aadhar card/ Driving license.
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- Child above age 5 will be considered as an adult.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- It is advisable not to carry valuables as the tents do not have a lock facility. Kindly carry lockable suitcases.
- Smoking inside tents is not allowed
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will incur charges.
Near Bhahanu Bridge, Barord P.O. Kalath, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131Directions
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 days of scheduled date.
- No Refund- If cancelled by within 7 days of scheduled date.
- 100% at the time of booking
- The duration of this experience is 2 night and 3 days.
- The starting point for this activity is Manali.
- If your activity is cancelled for weather conditions, operational or regulatory reasons, you will receive FULL refund or you can reschedule your activity to an alternative date of your choice.
- You may cancel the booking anytime ,100% refund will be processed if the booking is cancelled 48 Hrs before the trip
- No refund if cancelled within 48 Hrs of the scheduled trip.
Be the first to review “1N/2D Camping in Manali”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.