1N/2D Camping in UdaipurUdaipur
Have you ever envisioned going on an adventure that’s both heart-pounding and promises to create a lasting and beautiful memory? Look no further – we’ve got you covered. Resting within the untamed heart of the Aravalli range is the renowned Baghdarrah forest, celebrated for its thriving crocodile population. A mere 30-minute drive from the bustling tourist destinations of Udaipur is the city’s best-kept secret. Positioned deep within the Baghdarrah forest reserve lies the best adventure for those looking to go camping in Udaipur.
- Positioned deep within the Baghdarrah forest reserve, it is just a 30-minute drive from Udaipur, Rajasthan's beloved tourist hub.
- Away from Udaipur's bustling attractions, the Udaipur camp offers an authentic wildlife experience amid the beautiful Aravalli Range.
- The natural lake within the forest is a sanctuary for diverse aquatic bird species, including storks, cormorants, geese, teals, kingfishers, egrets and more.
- Take a quiet walk through the woods led by knowledgeable naturalists to engage with the environment.
- Go on solo adventures in Udaipur by exploring untamed landscapes on designated biking trails.
- Thrilling adventures await with a zipline experience across the lake, catering to the adrenaline-fueled enthusiast.
- This adventure is one of the most remarkable activities to do in Udaipur. Walk on wooden treewalks, allowing you to stroll through the jungle from a unique aerial perspective
- The day begins with your arrival at the camping site as scheduled.
- After a delightful lunch, you can choose your adventure.
- Explore a serene nature trail with expert guides revealing forest secrets.
- At this adventure camp near Udaipur, choose between a lake zip line(at additional cost) or a Tree walk.
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner as the sun sets on the horizon.
- Stay warm by a crackling campfire, creating an ideal atmosphere for night camping in Udaipur.
- Begin a morning nature stroll or engage in a birdwatching expedition for the best opportunities to encounter the distinctive fauna.
- Come back for a delicious breakfast before concluding your memorable stay at Udaipur.
- Delicious Meals
- Guided Nature walk
- The Check-in time is 2:00 PM and Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Vendor details will be shared post-booking. Coordinate with the vendor for reporting time and location.
- There are Government entry charges to reach the location which client needs to pay on ground at the forest department gate separately.
- Park Entry Charges : ● Indian: INR 130/- Per Person ● Foreigner: INR 500/- Per Person ● Car/ Jeep/ Minibus: INR 300/- Per Person.
- Please ensure you have cash with you.
- Carrying valid ID Proof during the time of booking and at arrival is mandatory.
- Please note that a PAN card is not considered a valid proof of ID.
- Children above the age of 5 years are considered adults.
- In case of damages incurred in any item in the camps or resorts during the trip or items missing, the participants are wholly responsible for paying the loss.
- Any personal expenses of the travelers will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any drinks (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) are not included in the package cost.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will contact you to work out the best possible dates. Kindly bear with us, as this industry does not work with real-time inventory views from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Full Refund-14 Days Prior to the date of travel.
- If Cancelled between 14 – 8 Days – 50% Refund.
- Within 7 Days – No refund.
- 100% at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
- The stay is for one-night and two-day.
- The starting point for this experience is Udaipur, Rajasthan. The exact location will be shared after the booking.
- There are layers of cancellation. Full refund will be provided if cancelled before 14 days of the scheduled date.
- 50% Refund – If Cancelled between 15 – 8 Days.
- No refund will be given if cancelled within 7 days of the scheduled date.
- The ideal clothing for this experience is comfortable clothes. Clothes as per the weather conditions are recommended.
- If you wish to modify your book, kindly contact us.
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding the activity, please contact us.
- If we can make discounts on group bookings, we will convey that to you. However, you have to contact us regarding it.
- Located at just 30-minute drive from the bustling tourist spots of Rajasthan, the campsite near Udaipur awaits you. Complete the formalities at the forest gate before heading to the main campsite. Get the registration and other formalities completed on arrival and dig into some delicious lunch.
- If you wish to go on a nature walk, this is the perfect time. Enjoy the sunset through the woods before returning to the campsite for a warm campfire and savoury dinner.
- Wake up early the next day to catch a glimpse of all the endemic species of birds and you can also witness crocodiles. The professional guides who take you on tour are locals familiar with the forests, and it’s best kept secrets. The myths, legends, and stories passed down by generations when heard during a Birdwatching trip add a unique touch to the whole experience. Come back from the nature trail and have your breakfast. Bid adieu to the beautiful camping experience at Udaipur with a bag full of memorable experiences.