Paragliding in Manali
If you love mountains, valleys, and all things exciting, paragliding in Manali is just for you! Enjoy the feel of cold winds against your skin while you witness the beauty of Manali stretching beneath you. As you glide amidst snow-capped mountains, capture the juxtaposition of valleys too. Manali offers some of the most scenic viewpoints and you can witness it from a unique perspective, under the guidance of an expert.
- Witness the juxtaposition of mountains and valleys
- Take off from a viewpoint situated 8000 feet above sea level
- Enjoy a glimpse of Manali’s snow-capped areas from up above
- Find five different peaks of the Himalayan Ranges
To begin this activity, you will need to reach at the Dobhi Paragliding counter.
From the paragliding counter you will be taken to the take off area in a shared vehicle.
After reaching the take off area, a safety briefing will be conducted by the licensed pilot/ instructor.
Get hooked up on the safety gear by the instructor/ pilot for your flight.
Enjoy the bird view of Manali as you glide through the air space.
After landing, you will be dropped off at the Paragliding counter in a shared vehicle.
- Transportation (Meeting point to activity point)
- 15-20 mins Tandem Paragliding
- Licensed professional instructor
- While the gliding time is 15-20 minutes, the entire experience can last for an hour.
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested.
- Participants deemed unfit for the activity may be prohibited from participating by the instructor. Since this decision will be made by the expert for your safety, we request your adherence. Kindly read our advisory in attachment to understand if you are fit to participate.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Please report 30 minutes before start time.
- Activity is for ages 14-60 years.
- The weight limit for Paragliding in Manali is 80 Kgs.
- Please carry a valid Id proof. (Not a PAN card )
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- Full Refund– If cancelled before 48 hours of scheduled date.
- No Refund– If cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled date.
If participants are deemed unfit by instructor or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable.
- 100% at the time of booking.
The whole experience including the transport takes 1 to 1.15 hours. The flying duration is 15 to 20 minutes
Take off at a height of 6700ft and fly upto height of 8000 ft from sea level. and landing at 4300 ft from Sea level.
Yes, this activity is absolutely safe. All the safety measures are thoroughly followed, and the equipment used for this activity are from one of the world’s most reputed manufacturers. Along with it, the instructor /Pilot for this activity is licensed Pilot with several years of experience.
- The Age limit for this activity is 14 to 60 years
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 80 KG.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details upon arrival.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for Pregnant women, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the Bir paragliding.
Yes, this activity is suitable for beginners as it is completely supervised by the certified instructors.
- The Age limit for this activity is 14 to 60 years.
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 80 KG.
Dobhi , Manali
The best time for Paragliding is around the year but there is no activity conducted during monsoon season.
- Wear comfortable clothing as the activity is air borne
- Wear comfortable & well-fitting shoes
- Hair bands/clip to tie long hair
If your flight is cancelled for weather conditions, operational or regulatory reasons, you will receive FULL refund or you can reschedule your flight to an alternative date of your choice.
- You may cancel the booking anytime ,100% refund will be processed if the booking is cancelled 48 Hrs before the trip
- No refund if cancelled within 48 Hrs of the scheduled trip.
Add a review
You must be logged in to post a review.
4.8 / 5
It was beautiful and thrilling. Ground staff was really helpful. They breifed well before the activity. Really enjoyed it.
It’s a beautiful expereinece. You will get a superb view when you glide. The adventurush team was really helpful in getting slots and also provide great assistance. Thank you team for such for wonderful expereinece.