Paragliding in Dharamshala
Experience paragliding in the scenic vistas of Dharamshala and witness the unparallel beauty of Dhauladhar & Shivalik Himalayan ranges. Witness the bird eye view of this holy Tibetan place. Get through this thrilling experience with certified pilot and best safety equipment. A must have experience for all the adventure enthusiasts awaits in Dharamshala.
- Experience the thrill of gliding through the clear blue skies like a proud eagle.
- Witness the bird eye views of Pong Dam, Green Tea gardens, Dhauladhar & Shivalik Himalayan ranges.
- Enjoy paragliding in Dharmshala with certified pilot and safest gliding equipment.
Reach the Take off point, meet the team and get ready for briefing.
Learn how to do paragliding and its tricks so that you have an even better experience while in the air.
After getting your safety gear together, you can prepare for take-off.
Witness the beautiful vistas of Dharamshala as you glide through the blue sky.
Glide down smoothly and hit the ground as you land.
From there, you will be get dropped at the starting point i.e; the Take off point from where you started.
- Safety Equipment
- Trained Instructor
- Paragliding gear
- Designated point Pickup
- While the gliding time is 15-20 minutes, the entire experience can last for an hour.
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested.
- Participants deemed unfit for the activity may be prohibited from participating by the instructor. Since this decision will be made by the expert for your safety, we request your adherence. Kindly read our advisory in attachment to understand if you are fit to participate.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Please report 30 minutes before start time.
- Activity is for ages 16-45 years and weight less than 90 Kgs.
- Upon arrival, proof of identification is required (Not PAN card).
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- Full Refund– If cancelled before 48 hours of scheduled date.
- No Refund– If cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled date.
If participants are deemed unfit by instructor or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable.
- 100% at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
The whole experience including the transport takes 1 to 1.15 hours. The flying duration is 10 to 15 minutes.
Fly at a height of 5200 feet from sea level and witness mesmerizing views.
Yes, this activity is absolutely safe. All the safety measures are thoroughly followed, and the equipment used for this activity are from one of the world’s most reputed manufacturers. Along with it, the instructor /Pilot for this activity is licensed Pilot with several years of experience.
Please refer the Notes and Advisory section on the product page carefully.
Yes, this activity is suitable for beginners as it is completely supervised by the certified instructors.
- The Age limit for this activity is 16 to 45 years.
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 90 KGs.
Indrunag take-off point.
The best time for Paragliding is around the year but there is no activity conducted during monsoon season.
- Wear comfortable clothing as the activity is air borne.
- Wear comfortable & well-fitting shoes.
- Hair bands/clip to tie long hair.
If your flight is cancelled for weather conditions, operational or regulatory reasons, you will receive FULL refund or you can reschedule your flight to an alternative date of your choice.
- You may cancel the booking anytime ,100% refund will be processed if the booking is cancelled 48 Hrs before the trip.
- No refund if cancelled within 48 Hrs of the scheduled trip.