1N/2D Indrunag Camping & Paragliding Thrill
Situated 507 kms North West of Delhi, Dharamshala lies in the shadow of the mighty snow-capped Dhauladhar range. Also known to be the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh, the topography of Dharamshala is divided into two halves. The commercial heart – Kotwali Bazar and the charming markets which forms Lower Dharamshala. Upper Dharamshala constitutes of thick pine, cedar and Himalayan oak forests around the township of McLeod Ganj – identified as the center for Tibetan Buddhism as well as the seat of the Tibetan government-in-exile. The town of McLeod Ganj is imprinted with colonial influence on its landmarks, churches and buildings.
With a unique amalgamation of India and Tibetan cultures and colonial-era architecture, Dharamshala is a must-visit destination from Delhi. AdventuRush brings to you a unique way of experiencing Dharamshala – soak in the rich culture and spectacular views Dharamshala has to offer with a splash of adventure!
Air: Nearest airport: Gaggal
Rail: Nearest railhead: PathankotCantt (90 km/3 hrs)
Road: NH1 and NH21 link Delhi to Kiratpur; then, turn left for Ambala via Anandpur Sahib and Una. At Ambala, catch the shortcut to Kangra via Pragpur, NehranPukhar and Ranital. From Kangra, McLeodganj is 31 km via Mataur.
- Enjoy Indrunag camp under the starry night sky.
- Experience Paragliding in Dharamshala - the paragliding capital in India.
- View the beauty of Dharamshala while paragliding at 8,200 ft
- Soak in the unique mix of Indian and Tibetan culture
- Explore local markets, cafes and monasteries
- Enjoy lovely Bonfire and conversations at campsite
Arrive Meclodganj – Bhagsu Waterfall – Dalai Lama Teemple – Indrunag Camp
Take an overnight volvo bus from Delhi for Dharamshala. Reach McLeod Ganj in the morning. Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at one of the finest cafes in McLeod Ganj. Spend the morning in McLeod Ganj – visit the nearby Bhagsu waterfall, the colorful local markets and the Dalai Lama temple.
Grab some lunch, maybe a sandwich or pasta from any of the local cafes.
After lunch check in the camp site and you can go for a hike near by the Indrunag campsite via Banglotu on your own. Enjoy a beautiful sunset at the campsite, followed by some hot dinner with bonfire and music.
Overnight stay at camp Indrunag.
After spending a lovely night under the stars at Indrunag camp, enjoy a delicious breakfast with some spectacular views. Spend the day experiencing the adventurous side of Dharamshala –
Experience Paragliding in Dharamshala – the paragliding capital in India. Enjoy a 10-15 min flight under gorgeous skies while the wind rushes through your hair. Witness the beauty of Dharamshala from a unique perspective, from an altitude of 8200 ft to be precise. Take in the majestic Dhauladhar mountain range, the lush green fields, and the cool, clear streams.
After a life-changing experience, and after doing the activities reach campsite & take your luggage’s and Move to Dharamshala By cab to catch an overnight bus back to Delhi.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast on day 2 and dinner on day 1 are included
- Accommodation on Dual Sharing Basis Hotel/ Hostel/ Camps
- Transportation in Car/SUV/Tempo Traveler as per the group size
- Pickup and Drop from Bus stand to the Campsite
- Volvo Bus transfers in Ex Delhi variant
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Carry photo identity proofs that are issued by the Government of India like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID. (PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.)
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location
- Paragliding is an optional part of this adventure travel. If you wish to have it removed from the itinerary, please speak to our destination expert.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
100% at the time of booking
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 15 days of scheduled date.
- No Refund- If cancelled within 15 days of scheduled date.
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable. In order to cause inconvenience to the other travelers, the expedition will continue in such case and participant will have to make their own arrangements, if they continue their stay.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
The transportation during this trip will be in Car/SUV/Tempo traveler as per the group size
- For paragliding – The Age limit for this activity is 16 to 45 years and Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 90 KG. Please visit – https://www.adventurush.com/activity/paragliding-Dharamshala/ to know more about paragliding in Dharamshala
- The accommodation will be provided in Swiss camps on twin sharing basis. For any other type of sharing please speak to our destination expert.
Dinner on Day 1 Breakfast on Day 2 is included in the package
The local permits required will be arranged by our vendor partner, however a valid Id proof & address proof and the booking confirmation is required.
Below are the additional charges that may incur and are not included in the package cost:
- Personal expenses
- Any detours that you may take or places that you visit which are not a part of the itinerary.
- Entry fees of any attractions.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 15 Days of scheduled date
- No Refund- If cancelled within 15 Days of scheduled date
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable. In order to avoid inconvenience to the other travelers, the expedition will continue in such case and participant will have to make their own arrangements, if they continue their stay.
In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled; then the vendor partner will suggest the best possible alternative. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses must be borne by the traveler.
This trip is the best way to explore Himachal Pradesh with family and friends without the hardships of driving on your own. You can easily enjoy this trip with ample time for sightseeing. Thus, it is a very easy trip to enjoy.
Any changes in your schedule pertaining to airlines or transportation will result in a change in the entire itinerary. The vendor partner will suggest the best alternative possible in this case. However, a refund for any missed inclusions will not be provided and any extra cost incurred to rearrange the itinerary will be borne by the traveler.
The payment policy is “100% at booking