2N/3D Triund Trek with Bir Paragliding Adventure Tour
Situated 507 kms North West of Delhi, Dharamshala lies in the shadow of the mighty snow-capped Dhauladhar range. Also known to be the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh and nestled in the Shivaliks, Dharamsala is a one of its kind destinations. Vibrant monasteries and charming cafes with a marvellous backdrop and thrilling adventure activities, have made it one of the favourite holiday destinations in India. There is something for everyone from strolls down quaint alleys to treks on some beautiful paths, spiritual places to historical places and cuisines from all over the world. This Triund and Bir Billing tour package is perfect for those who are looking for an adventurous trip.
Triund is a serene and alluring trekking destination nestled in the lap of Dhauladhar. At the same time Bir is a place which is splurged with monasteries displaying the Tibetan culture. Bir Billing, also known as the paragliding capital of India, gives travelers a unique perspective of Dharamshala from over 8,200 ft!
- Explore Bhagsu water fall and enjoy one day hike to Triund.
- Enjoy Camping and Paragliding in Bir Billing.
- View the beauty of Dharamshala while paragliding at 8,200 ft.
- Enjoy lovely Bonfire and conversations while camping in Bir Billing.
Triund Trek and Camping
- After an overnight journey from Delhi reach Dharamshala in the Morning. You can enjoy your breakfast at some charming local cafes, start exploring McLeod Ganj, starting from Bhagsu Nag village and nearby areas.
- Start your Triund hike to Leta village by first visiting the Galu temple, which is at a steep ascent for 4 hours through mixed forest of Oak, Rhododendron and Deodar trees to Triund.
- Stop at Magic View café for packed lunch.
- Triund is an alpine meadow situated on top of a ridge with jaw dropping views of the lofty Dhauladhar ranges on one side and gorgeous Kangra valley on the other.
- Overnight stay at campsite on this Triund hike. Enjoy a scrumptious dinner under the star-studded sky, while sharing stories with fellow travelers or enjoy a book or simply spend some quiet time.
Trek Back from leta camp to Bhagsu Nag – Drive to Bir Billing
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise in the lap of nature and enjoy a lovely breakfast at the campsite. Start your trek back towards McLeod Ganj via a different route. During the exhilarating trek down, enjoy the amazing panoramic view at different spots, while soaking the charming beauty of this Triund hike. It is downhill walk for 3-4 hours to Bhagsu Nag.
- En-route stop at Bhagsu waterfall. On reaching McLeodganj, after a quick freshen up, drive down to Billing with a pitstop for lunch at Bir. Explore the market of Bir while on this Bir Billing tour package.
- Check into camps which will be your Bir Billing stay for the night. Enjoy some delectable dinner while camping in Bir Billing, under the stars and over bonfire and conversations with fellow travelers, before calling it a night.
Paragliding in Bir – Bir Local Market Exploration
- After spending a lovely night under the stars, enjoy a delicious breakfast with some spectacular views. Spend the day experiencing the adventurous side of Dharamshala –
- Experience Paragliding in Bir – the paragliding capital in India. Enjoy a 10-15 min flight under gorgeous skies while the wind rushes through your hair. Witness the beauty of Dharamshala from a unique perspective, from an altitude of 8200 ft to be precise. Take in the majestic Dhauladhar mountain range, the lush green fields, and the cool, clear streams.
- Please visit – https://www.adventurush.com/activity/paragliding-bir/ to know more about paragliding in Bir
- Land at Bir and then you are free to explore the area – Visit some quaint cafes and enjoy a hearty lunch. Don’t miss visiting the monastery in Bir. This marks the end of your Bir Billing tour package.
- Late evening – board your Volvo bus to Delhi.
- Triund Trek.
- Camping and Paragliding in Bir.
- Meal Plan: Dinner on Day 1 & 2 , Breakfast on Day 2 & 3
- Accommodation on Dual Sharing Basis.
- Transportation in Car/SUV/Tempo Traveler as per the group size.
- Pickup and Drop from Bus stand to the Hotel.
- Volvo bus transfers in Ex-Delhi variant.
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Photo identity proofs that are issued by the Government of India like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID.(PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.)
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- Paragliding is an optional part of this adventure travel. If you wish to have it removed from the itinerary, please speak to our destination expert.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
100% at the time of booking
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 15 days of scheduled date.
- No Refund- If cancelled within 15 days of scheduled date.
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable. In order to cause inconvenience to the other travelers, the expedition will continue in such case and participant will have to make their own arrangements, if they continue their stay.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
The transportation during this trip will be in Car/SUV/Tempo traveler as per the group size.
- For paragliding – The Age limit for this activity is 16 to 45 years and Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 90 KG. Please visit – https://www.adventurush.com/activity/paragliding-bir/ to know more about paragliding in Bir.
- For this experience without paragliding – there is really no age and weight limit for this trip.
The accommodation will be provided in Swiss camps on twin sharing basis. For any other type of sharing please speak to our destination expert.
Dinner on Day 1 & 2
Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 3 is included in the package.
The local permits required will be arranged by our vendor partner, however a valid Id proof & address proof and the booking confirmation is required.
Below are the additional charges that may incur and are not included in the package cost:
- Personal expenses
- Any detours that you may take or places that you visit which are not a part of the itinerary.
- Entry fees of any attractions.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 Days of scheduled date.
- No Refund- If cancelled within 7 Days of scheduled date.
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable. In order to avoid inconvenience to the other travelers, the expedition will continue in such case and participant will have to make their own arrangements, if they continue their stay.
In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled; then the vendor partner will suggest the best possible alternative. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses must be borne by the traveler.
This trip is the best way to explore Himachal Pradesh with family and friends without the hardships of driving on your own. You can easily enjoy this trip with ample time for sightseeing. Thus, it is a very easy trip to enjoy.
Any changes in your schedule pertaining to airlines or transportation will result in a change in the entire itinerary. The vendor partner will suggest the best alternative possible in this case. However, a refund for any missed inclusions will not be provided and any extra cost incurred to rearrange the itinerary will be borne by the traveler.
The payment policy is “100% at booking.