2N/3D Dharamsala Bir Billing Adventure Tour
Situated 507 kms North West of Delhi, Dharamshala lies in the shadow of the mighty snow-capped Dhauladhar range. Also known to be the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh, the topography of Dharamshala is divided into two halves. The commercial heart – Kotwali Bazar and the charming markets which forms Lower Dharamshala. Upper Dharamshala constitutes of thick pine, cedar and Himalayan oak forests around the township of McLeodganj.
Nestled in the Shivaliks, Dharamsala is a one of its kind destinations. Vibrant monasteries and charming cafes with a marvelous backdrop and thrilling adventure activities, have made it one of the favourite holiday destinations in India. There is something for everyone from strolls down quaint alleys to treks on some beautiful paths, spiritual places to historical places and cuisines from all over the world. This Dharamshala and Bir Billing package also includes Paragliding as an optional experience.
- Enjoy camping at Bir under the starry night sky.
- View the beauty of Dharamshala while paragliding at 8,200 ft
- Soak in the spectacular views of Dhauladhar mountain range
- Visit less explored and off beat destinations like Palampur, Baijnath and Bir Billing
- Explore local markets, cafes and monasteries in Bir Billing and Dharamshala
- Enjoy serene walks down quaint alleys
- Enjoy lovely Bonfire and conversations while camping in Bir Billing
Bhagsu Waterfall – Namgyal Monastery – Tibetan Monastery – St. John Church
- After an overnight journey from Delhi, reach Dharamshala and check into your Guest house
- Take some time to freshen up and start your walk to the famous Bhagsu waterfall. Spend time at the waterfall clicking pictures or taking a quick dip, if you wish. Walk back to McLeodganj stopping at the Bhagsu temple and the colorful local markets. Grab some lunch, maybe a sandwich or pasta from any of the local cafes.
- After lunch, spend the rest of the day visiting local attractions like the Namgyal monastery, Tibetan Museum and St John church. Shopping at the central square of Mcleodganj, also known as the shopping hub in the district.
- Enjoy a wonderful cup of coffee with Bhagsu special cake or steaming momos or Thupka at any of the local charming cafes.
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner at the guest house. Overnight stay at the guest house.
Enroute Visit Palampur & Baijanath – Camping in Bir Billing
- After a delicious breakfast at the Guest house, check out and drive to Bir, 65 kms away, to start your Bir Billing part of the itinerary. Bir Billing, known as Mini Dharamshala is an offbeat destination with some thrilling adventure experiences. For your Bir Billing stay, you will be camping in Bir Billing on this day.
- On the way to Bir, stop at Palampur, a less explored but one of the most beautiful hill stations in the lap of Himalayas, most famous for its tea gardens. Later if you wish, drive to Baijnath and stop to visit the Shiv Temple before reaching Bir.
- After grabbing some piping hot lunch at a local café, you can explore the monasteries and learn about the life of monks. Later drive to Billing which is 14 km from Bir and check into your camping in Bir Billing..
- Enjoy some delectable dinner while camping in Bir Billing, under the stars and over bonfire and conversations with fellow travelers, before calling it a night.
Paragliding in Bir – Bir Local Market Exploration
- After spending a lovely night under the stars, enjoy a delicious breakfast with some spectacular views. Spend the day experiencing the adventurous side of Dharamshala.
- Experience Paragliding in Bir – the paragliding capital in India. Enjoy a 10-15 min min flight (Purchasable as add on) under gorgeous skies while the wind rushes through your hair. Witness the beauty of Dharamshala from a unique perspective, from an altitude of 8200 ft to be precise. Take in the majestic Dhauladhar mountain range, the lush green fields, and the cool, clear streams.
- Please visit – https://www.adventurush.com/activity/paragliding-bir/ to know more about paragliding in Bir
- Land at Bir and then you are free to explore the area – Visit some quaint cafes and enjoy a hearty lunch. Don’t miss visiting the monastery in Bir. This marks the end of your Bir Billing tour package.
- Late evening – board your Volvo bus to Delhi.
- Meal Plan: Dinner on Day 1 and 2 , Breakfast on Day 2 and 3
- Accommodation on Dual Sharing Basis
- Transportation in Car/SUV/Tempo Traveler as per the group size
- Pickup and Drop from Bus stand to the Hotel
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Photo identity proofs that are issued by the Government of India like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID.(PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.)
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time and location.
- Paragliding is an optional part of this adventure travel. If you wish to have it removed from the itinerary, please speak to our destination expert.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
100% at the time of booking
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 15 days of scheduled date.
- No Refund- If cancelled within 15 days of scheduled date.
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable. In order to cause inconvenience to the other travelers, the expedition will continue in such case and participant will have to make their own arrangements, if they continue their stay.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
The transportation during this trip will be in Car/SUV/Tempo traveler as per the group size.
- For paragliding – The Age limit for this activity is 16 to 45 years and Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 90 KG. Please visit – https://www.adventurush.com/activity/paragliding-bir/ to know more about paragliding in Bir
- For this experience without paragliding – there is really no age and weight limit for this trip
- The accommodation will be provided in Swiss camps on twin sharing basis. For any other type of sharing please speak to our destination expert.
Dinner on Day 1 & 2 & Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 3 is included in the package.
The local permits required will be arranged by our vendor partner, however a valid Id proof & address proof and the booking confirmation is required.
Below are the additional charges that may incur and are not included in the package cost:
- Personal expenses
- Any detours that you may take or places that you visit which are not a part of the itinerary.
- Entry fees of any attractions.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 15 Days of scheduled date
- No Refund- If cancelled within 15 Days of scheduled date
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable. In order to avoid inconvenience to the other travelers, the expedition will continue in such case and participant will have to make their own arrangements, if they continue their stay.
In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled; then the vendor partner will suggest the best possible alternative. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses must be borne by the traveler.
This trip is the best way to explore Himachal Pradesh with family and friends without the hardships of driving on your own. You can easily enjoy this trip with ample time for sightseeing. Thus, it is a very easy trip to enjoy.
Any changes in your schedule pertaining to airlines or transportation will result in a change in the entire itinerary. The vendor partner will suggest the best alternative possible in this case. However, a refund for any missed inclusions will not be provided and any extra cost incurred to rearrange the itinerary will be borne by the traveler.
The payment policy is “100% at booking