Paragliding in Solang
A paragliding adventure can be both recreational and adventurous. With a head-to-head view of the snow-capped Himalayas, paragliding in Solang is like a dream come true activity. The activity is chilling (literally) and rejuvenating, and is a chance to witness the Himalayas from a brand new perspective.
- Paragliding in Solang offers gorgeous views of the snow-capped Himalayan mountains
- The experience is enriched by the Gondola ride from Solang valley to the take-off point
- Enjoy the sight of the Beas River flowing through the valley
- A quick jump and flight at the height of 10,000 feet makes this an exhilarating experience
You will need to report at Solang Valley on the scheduled time and meet the pilot. You can schedule your arrival time and location with our vendor partner, post booking.
It will take about 10-15 minutes to reach the take-off point from Solang Valley which offers a great view of the adjacent mountains and the Valley.
Licensed pilots will brief the passengers about the flight after they reach the take-off point.
Professional Licensed Instructor will help you gear up for your exciting flight.
Fly at a height of 10,000 feet after a powerful jump. You will be able to admire the beautiful view of the Beas river flowing through the valley.
Upon landing back in Solang valley after an adventurous 15-minute flight, the activity comes to an end.
- 15-20 mins Tandem Paragliding
- Safety Gear
- Licensed professional instructor
- Emergency assistance
- Gondola ride
- While the gliding time is 15-20 minutes, the entire experience can last for an hour.
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested.
- Participants deemed unfit for the activity may be prohibited from participating by the instructor. Since this decision will be made by the expert for your safety, we request your adherence. Kindly read our advisory in attachment to understand if you are fit to participate.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Please report 30 minutes before start time.
- Activity is for ages 16-45 years and weight less than 90 Kgs.
- Please carry valid Id proof with you. ( Not a PAN card )
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- Full Refund– If cancelled before 48 hours of scheduled date.
- No Refund– If cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled date.
If participants are deemed unfit by instructor or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable.
- 100% at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
The whole experience including the transport takes 1 to 1.15 hours. The flying duration is 15 to 20 minutes.
Take off and fly at an altitude of 10,000 Ft. from sea level.
Yes, this activity is absolutely safe. All the safety measures are thoroughly followed, and the equipment used for this activity are from one of the world’s most reputed manufacturers. Along with it, the instructor /Pilot for this activity is licensed Pilot with several years of experience.
- The Age limit for this activity is 14 to 60 years
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 90 KG.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details upon arrival.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for Pregnant women, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the Bir paragliding.
Yes, this activity is suitable for beginners as it is completely supervised by the certified instructors.
- The Age limit for this activity is 16 to 45 years.
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 90 KGs.
Solang , Manali
The best time for Paragliding is around the year but there is no activity conducted during monsoon season.
- Wear comfortable clothing as the activity is air borne
- Wear comfortable & well-fitting shoes
- Hair bands/clip to tie long hair
If your flight is cancelled for weather conditions, operational or regulatory reasons, you will receive FULL refund or you can reschedule your flight to an alternative date of your choice.
- You may cancel the booking anytime ,100% refund will be processed if the booking is cancelled 48 Hrs before the trip
- No refund if cancelled within 48 Hrs of the scheduled trip.