River Rafting in Rishikesh
Rishikesh’s serene ambience, religious significance, and scope for adventurous activities such as bungee jumping, river rafting, and other exciting adventures have made it one of the most important destinations on the Indian subcontinent. This white-water river rafting experience in Rishikesh is not to be missed if you’re looking for something exciting and adventurous. Riding through the clear waters, you can witness breath-taking views of mountains and greenery while navigating around strong rapids.
- Enjoying rafting through the Ganges, enveloped by scenic mountains and other landscapes
- Choose between 9,16, 24 or 35 kms river courses in Rishikesh
- Amidst the mountainous terrain, make your way through 4 grades of rapids
Please arrive at the activity location on time.
Before pushing off the raft into the water, your instructor will explain the process.
Put on your safety equipment for a hassle-free river rafting experience.
Enjoy rafting on the mighty Ganges.
- Protective gear
- Professional instructor
- Rafting equipment
- Transportation (Meeting point to starting point)
The Wall (Grade 4 Rapid in Koudiyala), Three Blind Mice (Grade 3), Return to Sender (Grade 2), Roller Coaster (Grade 3+), Golf Course (Grade 3+), Double Trouble, Hilton and Terminator.
- Brahmpuri – 09 Kms Rafting Stretch
- Shivpuri – 16 kms Rafting Stretch
- Marine Drive – 24kms Rafting Stretch
- Kaudiyala – 35 kms Rafting Stretch
- Duration - 09 km- 2.5 hrs |16 km- 3.5 hrs | 24km- 4.5 hrs | 35 km- 7 hrs
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested.
- Participants deemed unfit for the activity may be prohibited from participating by the instructor. Since this decision will be made by the expert for your safety, we request your adherence. Kindly read our advisory in attachment to understand if you are fit to participate.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Please report 30 minutes before start time.
- Activity is for ages 14-60 years.
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 100 Kg.
- Please carry your valid photo ID proof. (Not a PAN card )
- Extra fees of RS 20/- per head has to be paid at location as Rafting Management Organization GNR Entry fee
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- Full Refund– If cancelled before 48 hours of scheduled date.
- No Refund– If cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled date.
If participants are deemed unfit by instructor or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable.
- 100% at the time of booking
Duration of the Activity is 09 km- 2.5 hrs |16 km- 3.5 hrs | 24km- 4.5 hrs | 35 km- 7 hrs
The rafting distance depends on the variant selected. There are four variants for this activity 9 Kms,16 Kms,24kms and 35kms respectively.
Rafting in Rishikesh is a safe activity to try. Vendor adheres to industry standard safety protocols. We have licensed guides, good quality equipment. Every year hundreds of travellers and adventure junkies go for this experience.
- The age limit for this activity is from 14 to 60 years.
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 100 KG.
- Pregnant women and people with heart problems or severe health issues are not advised to try this experience.
- Ensure you carefully listen to the briefing and adhere to all guidelines as recommended
- Upon arrival, proof of identification is required. Note that PAN cards do not qualify as address proofs.
- Foreign nationals must provide their passport and visa information at the time of arrival.
- If an item is damaged or broken due to customer negligence, that item will be charged at its actual value.
- Weather-related delays or postponements may result in the change of the event timing.
- Please note that items that are damaged or broken due to the negligence of the participants will be charged for at actual cost.
- It is a good idea to bring an extra set of clothes.
Yes, this activity is suitable for beginners as it is completely supervised by the certified instructors
- The age limit for this activity is from 14 to 60 years
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 100 Kg.
The starting point for this activity is Near Ramjhula, Rishikesh. However, the exact location will be shared by the tour operator after the booking confirmation.
The best time to go for this activity is from March to June and during Mid-October to Mid- November.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Shorts/ track pants/ casual clothes
- Extra pair of clothes
- Fitting sturdy boots
- Sunscreen and sunburn lotions
- Sunglasses – you may want to place them in your bags before stepping on the raft
- Waterproof camera
- Warm clothing depending on the month of visit
If your flight is cancelled for weather conditions, operational or regulatory reasons, you will receive FULL refund or you can reschedule your activity to an alternative date of your choice(subject to availability).
- You may cancel the booking anytime ,100% refund will be processed if the booking is cancelled 48 Hrs before the trip.
- No refund if cancelled within 48 Hrs of the scheduled trip.
Add a review
You must be logged in to post a review.
4.7 / 5