1N/2D- Adventure Hub – Rishikesh Tour
While Rishikesh, also known as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World,’ exudes peace for mind, body, and soul, it also hosts an arena of adventure-inducing activities like river rafting and bungee jumping. One of the most popular cities for adventure sports in India, Rishikesh offers a never-ending list of activities that are sure to give your inner ‘adrenaline enthusiast’ a time to remember.
Whether you are planning a Rishikesh trip for 2 days or a week, it is a must to dip your toes in the buzz of excitement that this city brings with a wholesome range of adventure sports. Explore this exhilarating Rishikesh package for 2 days by AdventuRush that is designed to give you a distinct and incredible perspective of the beautiful city – in a sporty fashion
- Make the most of your Rishikesh 1 night 2 days package by checking the adventurous activities off your list.
- Amp up your enthusiasm with the must-have river rafting experience in the chilly waters of Ganges.
- Discover a new high, 83m above the ground, with bungee jumping, and enjoy the breathtaking views of Shivaliks and the Hall River.
- Unwind and relax with delectable food and cozy stay at the hotel.
- Soar at a speed of 140 kmph on the longest-ever Flying Fox experience in Asia as an optional add on to this package.
Upon your arrival in the tranquil city of Rishikesh, check into your pre-booked hotel and take a moment to unwind. At 1:45 pm, assemble at the meeting point for an adrenaline-pumping river rafting experience. After a comprehensive safety briefing, brace yourself for an exhilarating ride through the lively waters. Once the adventure concludes, return to your hotel for a scrumptious dinner and a well-deserved night’s rest.
On the second day of your 2-day Rishikesh package, enjoy breakfast at the hotel, reminisce about yesterday’s thrilling river rafting, and then check out. Get ready for bungee jumping, arrive early as it’s first-come-first-serve. Experience the highest bungee jumping in India at 83m, with stunning Himalayan and Ganges views. You can also try Flying Fox and Giant Swing(Purchasable as add on) here. After two days of adventure and amazing experiences, it’s time to say goodbye to the city.
- Meals - Dinner on Day 1 and Breakfast on Day 2.
- Budget Stay : Hotel the Great Ganga / Hotel Vasundhara palace / Similar
- Economy Stay : Hotel Regenta / Hotel Natraj /Hotel Divine Laxmi Ganga / Similar
- Economy Plus : Divine resort and Spa / Lemon Tree Premier / Similar
- Duration of rafting -16 km- 3.5 hrs | 24 km- 4.5 hrs | 35 km- 7 hrs (as per your preference)
- Transportation from Campsite to Rafting meeting point and Bungee jump site is not included in the package.
- Entry ticket of Rs. 100 for bungee jump site and cost of videography of Rs. 900 is not included in the package and must be purchased at the location.
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested.
- Participants deemed unfit for the activity may be prohibited from participating by the instructor. Since this decision will be made by the expert for your safety, we request your adherence. Kindly read our advisory in attachment to understand if you are fit to participate.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Please report 30 minutes before start time.
- Activity is for ages 14-60 years.
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 100 Kg.
- Please carry your valid photo ID proof.
- Extra fees of Rs 20/- per head has to be paid at location as Rafting Management Organization GNR Entry fee.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. (PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof. )
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- Children above 5 years of age will be considered an adult for Stay options.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will incur charges.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 days of scheduled date.
- No Refund- If cancelled by within 7 days of scheduled date.
- 100% at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
- The duration of this experience is 1 night and 2 days.
- The Duration of rafting depends on the variant chosen. 09 km- 2.5 hrs |16 km- 3.5 hrs | 24km- 4.5 hrs | 35 km- 7 hrs
- Rafting in Rishikesh is a safe activity to try. Vendor adheres to industry standard safety protocols. We have licensed guides, good quality equipment. Every year hundreds of travellers and adventure junkies go for this experience.
- The age limit for bungee is from 14 to 60 years.
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 100 KG.
- Pregnant women and people with heart problems or severe health issues are not advised to try this experience.
- Ensure you carefully listen to the briefing and adhere to all guidelines as recommended.
- Upon arrival, proof of identification is required. Note that PAN cards do not qualify as address proofs.
- Foreign nationals must provide their passport and visa information at the time of arrival.
- If an item is damaged or broken due to customer negligence, that item will be charged at its actual value.
- Weather-related delays or postponements may result in the change of the event timing.
- Please note that items that are damaged or broken due to the negligence of the participants will be charged for at actual cost.
- It is a good idea to bring an extra set of clothes.
- Yes, the age limit for rafting is for ages 14-60 years.
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 100 Kg. However, there is no age limit for Camping.
- The starting point for this experience is Mohanchatti, Rishikesh. For exact location, kindly reach out to the tour operator post booking confirmation.
- The best time to go for this activity is around the year except for Monsoon season.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Shorts/ track pants/ casual clothes
- Extra pair of clothes
- Fitting sturdy boots
- Sunscreen and sunburn lotions
- Sunglasses – you may want to place them in your bags before stepping on the raft.
- Waterproof camera.
- Warm clothing depending on the month of visit.
- If your activity is cancelled for weather conditions, operational or regulatory reasons, you will receive FULL refund or you can reschedule your activity to an alternative date of your choice.
- You may cancel the booking anytime ,100% refund will be processed if the booking is cancelled 7 Days before the trip
- No refund if cancelled within 7 Days of the scheduled trip.