The Bungee jumping experience has been set amidst the astoundingly stunning landscape of Rishikesh: Also India’s only fixed platform Bungy- where Jumps are operated from a professional cantilever, to distinguish itself from the joyrides in entertainment parks, and create instead, an extreme experience for the true adventure enthusiast in you.
The Bungy has been designed by experts from New Zealand. The Cantilever platform is built over a rocky cliff over-looking the river HALL, a tributary of River Ganga.
- Jump from 83m above the ground - India's first and highest bungee jumping point.
- Spectacular views of the Shivaliks and the Hall River.
- New Zealand's expert jump masters and high-quality equipment make for a safe jump.
Learn about safety procedures and bungee jumping.
You must fill out the waiver form acknowledging that you have read and understood our terms and conditions, that you have disclosed your medical conditions, and that you can participate in bungee jumping.
Take your valuables with you and place them at the front desk so your activity goes smoothly.
Jumpers are the only ones permitted to enter the bridge.
Jumpers undergo a minimum of three safety checks before jumping.
Experience an adrenaline rush unlike any other by jumping with rubber cords tied around your ankles. While overcoming India’s most challenging task, you can appreciate the beauty of the valleys, the holiness of the Ganges, and the wonder of the view.
The Jumpers are then lowered into a 2 foot deep drop zone, after which they are rewarded with a badge saying “I’ve got guts” on their T-shirts. You can enjoy drinks and snacks in the cafeteria while watching your Bungy video. As a memento of your experience, you can purchase your DVD and some souvenirs.
Uttarakhand is famous for its gorgeous hilly terrains, which are inextricably woven into the Rishikesh experience. Following recovery, the walk till the Cafeteria can be tiring, so remember to wear sports shoes. There are several benches that are strategically placed along the way and each jumper is provided with one complimentary water bottle.
- Safety Gear
- Dare to Jump Certificate
- Reporting time for this activity is 9:30 Am to 02:30 Pm.
- The activity is based on first come first serve.
- The vendor partner adheres to safety standards set by Australia and New Zealand and is a government-approved entity.
- Entry ticket INR 100- the entry ticket is not included and must be purchased at the activity location for the person accompanying you.
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested.
- Participants deemed unfit for the activity may be prohibited from participating by the instructor. Since this decision will be made by the expert for your safety, we request your adherence. Kindly read our advisory in attachment to understand if you are fit to participate.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Activity is for ages 12-45 and weight requirements range between 40-110 kgs.
- Vendor details will be shared post booking.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 72 hours of scheduled date.
- No Refund- If cancelled within 72 hours of scheduled date.
If participants are deemed unfit by instructor or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable.
100% at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
Duration of the Activity is 1.5 hours approximately. It includes briefing time, waiting time and Ticketing period and a small trek up the hill after the jump.
The height of this activity is 83 meters.
Yes, this activity is completely safe as this is the only fixed jump site in India for Bungee Jumping and the platform is specially designed by experts from New Zealand. 3 safety checks are done before every Jump.
Please read the Notes and detailed advisory on the product page for more details.
The jump cannot be accomplished with specs, however, we attach the specs to you while you’re jumping, so that they can be used after the jump. Contact lenses work just fine.
- Yes, this activity is suitable for beginners as it is completely supervised by the certified instructors.
- Age limit – 12-45 Years.
- Weight limit – 40 to 110 kg.
The starting point for this activity is Jump Zone, Village Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh.
Every jump is videotaped in HD quality and can be purchased at the site, No Personal Video or photography is permitted within the premises.
The ideal clothing for this activity is comfortable clothes. A trekking shoes or sports shoes are recommended after the jump as you will be hiking back to the top after the jump.
If your activity is cancelled for weather conditions, operational or regulatory reasons, you will receive FULL refund or you can reschedule your activity to an alternative date of your choice.
- You may cancel the booking anytime ,100% refund will be processed if the booking is cancelled 72 Hrs before the trip
- No refund if cancelled within 72 Hrs of the scheduled trip.