Hot Air Balloon Safari in Jaipur
Experience a journey like no other with a balloon safari in the outskirts of Jaipur.
Watch stretches of beautiful scenery surrounding the peaceful village of Samode. Witness the beauty of the magnificent Samode palace from up above.
Take in the beauty of quaint villages, sturdy forts, and unparalleled scenery from a brand new perspective – 3,500 feet high perspective.
- Enjoy an aerial view of the Pink City
- Rise up to the height of 3,500 feet
- Witness famous forts and palaces of Jaipur through a bird’s eye view
- Proudly display your first flight certificate after this activity
- Interact with local villagers at the starting point
- Take in the beauty of jungles and forests without disturbing the ecosystem or wildlife
Driver will pick you from your hotel or place you are staying (Pick up from radius of 10 kms) at 6 am in the morning.
Witness the balloon inflation and
The instructors will brief you on the Dos, Dont’s and what to expect on the Safari.
Get on-board and await take off. Witness the ground moving farther away as you are elevated higher and higher towards the sky.
Enjoy an exhilarating ride with some spectacular views of the outskirts of Jaipur.
After about 60 mins of flight time, safely land in Samode. After landing, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Pick Up
- Drop Off
- 60 Minutes’ Flight Time
- First Flight Certificate
- It is a weather-dependent activity that is done only once early morning, starting with a 6 am pickup.
- The entire experience duration is 3 to 4 hours.
- If air space conditions make a flight unsafe or insecure, vendor pilots and operational personnel reserve the right to make the final decision.
- All planned locations usually have excellent flying conditions. Less than 12% of our total flights are cancelled, due to bad weather conditions on the day of the flight.
- Participants deemed unfit for the activity may be prohibited from participating by the instructor. Since this decision will be made by the expert for your safety, we request your adherence. Kindly read our advisory in attachment to understand if you are fit to participate.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Activity is for ages 5 yrs+
- Please carry a valid Id proof like Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter Id. (Not a PAN card )
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
Sharma Farms, near Modi Farm House, Kukas, Kukas, Rajasthan 302028Directions
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- Booking In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
If a booking is cancelled before 15 days of the scheduled date, 100% of booking amount will be refunded.
If a booking is cancelled between 15 days – 72 hours prior to the day of the flight, 25% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fees. 75% of the booking amount will be refunded.
If a booking is cancelled within 72 hours of the day of the flight, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
100% at the time of booking.
The flight duration is approximately 1 hour
Capture a spectacular aerial view from 3,500 feet.
Yes, This activity is absolutely safe. Fully licensed under an Air Operators Permit (AOP) as issued by the Ministry of Civil Aviation – Government of India .
All the safety measures are thoroughly followed and the Equipment used for this activity are from one of the world’s most reputed manufacturers. Along with it, the instructor /Pilot for this activity is licensed Pilot with several years of experience.
All passengers must meet a minimum level of general health and physical fitness, including:
- Has not undergone a surgery recently.
- No significant issues with hips, knees, necks or backs.
- No recent bone fractures.
- Not pregnant at the moment.
- The capability to stand without taking a break for an hour or more.
- Children must be 5 years old or older.
- Not intoxicated or under the influence of drugs while flying.
Yes, this activity is suitable for beginners as it is completely supervised by the certified instructors
- The Minimum age limit for this activity is 5 Years
The take off and landing points depends on weather and wind conditions, however Pickup and Drop off will be arranged Either from the hotel or any other requested location in Jaipur within 10 km radius of city center.
The best time for balloon safari is around the year but the activity remains closed from 15th April to 15th September
- Wear comfortable clothing as the activity is air borne
- Wear comfortable & well-fitting shoes
- Hair bands/clip to tie long hair
For discounts on group booking, please reach out to our destination advisor
If your activity is cancelled for weather conditions, operational or regulatory reasons, you will receive FULL refund or you can reschedule your activity to an alternative date of your choice.
- 100% refund is applicable, if booking is cancelled more than 15 days prior to the date of activity.
- 25% of the total booking amount will be deducted, if a booking is cancelled within 15 days to 72 hours before the flight.
- 0% refund is applicable, if booking is cancelled within 72 hours of the day of the flight.
- If the passenger does not appear/is unavailable during the reporting time, there are no refunds offered.
In case of any modification required you can reach out to our support team or write us on [email protected]
In case of any query/complaint you can reach out to the relationship manager assigned for the trip or write us on [email protected]
Add a review
You must be logged in to post a review.
4.8 / 5