4N/5D Leh – Car Expedition
Closed for the season
Join us now for an absolutely unforgettable and thrilling 5-day journey, starting from Leh! Experience the perfect blend of cultural immersion, breathtaking landscapes, and exciting escapades. Explore the serene Pangong Tso and the enchanting Khardung La Pass, which boasts some of the world’s highest motorable roads. Prepare to be absolutely amazed by the awe-inspiring vistas and sights that will undoubtedly leave you craving more.
- Highest motorable passes in the world
- Drive through the breathtaking landscapes from Leh to Pangong Tso.
- Witness the unparalleled confluence of the Indus and Zanskar rivers, with the distinct shiny blue of the Indus river and the muddy green of the Zanskar River.
- Climb to the Majestic Khardung La Pass.
- Drive to the scenic Pangong Tso that spans through Eastern Ladakh and West Tibet through Chang La Pass and enjoy the snow-capped peaks and beautiful valley views.
- Sightseeing tour of the Magnetic Hill, the layout of which creates an optical illusion of a hill.
- Bask in a patriotic high with a visit the Hall of Flame Museum run by the Indian Army.
- Drive to the hotel in Leh for a relaxing day. You will meet the representative who will be leading the tour. Spend the rest of the day getting acclimatized to the altitude.
- Overnight stay in Leh.
- After enjoying your breakfast, get ready for the local sightseeing in Leh. You will visit the Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Hall of Fame, Monastery, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace and Sangam Confluence.
- Visit the Leh market in the evening.
- Dinner at the hotel in Leh.
210 Km | 5 – 6 Hrs one way | 17,982 ft
- Get ready to climb the world’s highest motorable pass, Khardung La at 18,380 ft. The beautiful landscapes will be etched in your heart forever.
- Overnight at Leh.
300 Km | 7 – 8 Hrs | 14,270 ft
- After breakfast, leave for Pangong Tso, one of the most beautiful and breathtaking places in Ladakh. The surreal beauty and magnificent views will be a sight to behold.
- Overnight stay at Leh.
- After breakfast, you will get a drop-off at the airport. Enjoy your journey back home with your heart full.
- Airport pickup-drop
- Driver cum Guide
- First aid kit
- Oxygen cylinder
- Bon Fire wherever possible (Depends on the weather condition)
- Leh Budget Hotel: Hotel Lumbini / Basera INN / Lonchay Villa / Hotel Taj Ladakh / La Budha / Abu Palace / Sankar Residency / Royal Plaza / Similar
- Leh Economy Hotel: Hotel Rafica / Deja Vu / Evergreen / Mandala / Grand Ladakh / The Auspicious Hotel / Imperial Ladakh / Hotel The Palace/ Himalayan Heritage / Togochey Boutique Hotel / Hotel Ladakh Palace / City Palace / Hotel Trikaya / The Leh / Namgayal Palace / Similar
- Leh Economy Plus Hotel: Hotel Paradise Ladakh / Hotel Samaya / Kesar Palace / Lakrook / Singge Palace / Spic & Span / Bodhi Tree / Similar
- This trip covers locations based on high altitude.
- High altitude may lead to Acute Mountain Sickness due to lower oxygen pressure than usual. Some of the symptoms include headache, nausea and more.
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Please carry a Photo & addess identity proofs that are issued by the Government of India like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID. ( PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof).
- we will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out the best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory views from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 15 days of scheduled departure.
- No Refund- If cancelled within 15 days of scheduled departure.
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable. In order to avoid inconvenience to the other travellers, the expedition will continue without participants.
- 100% at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
- The transportation during this trip will be provided based on the group size and the vehicle selected as per your choice. The available options are Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo/ Scorpio. Since Ladakh is a rough terrain, only the vehicles with high ground clearance are used here.
- Please read the product detail page carefully for things to carry for the trip.
- There is really no age and weight limit for Ladakh as long as there is no medical history or condition involved. Please consult your doctor before visiting the trip.
- The accommodations will be provided in standard hotels/Guest Houses and camps on a Single/Twin/Triple sharing basis of your selection.
- Breakfast and dinner are included in the trip from Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 05.
- The local permits required will be arranged by our vendor partner however a valid ID proof, address proof and booking confirmation email are required.
- The best and fastest way to reach Leh is by getting a direct flight from Delhi to Leh. The duration for the same is 1 hr and 15 mins.
Below are the additional charges that may incur and are not included in the package cost:
- Personal expenses
- Any detours that you may take or places that you visit that are not a part of the itinerary.
- Entry fees for any attractions.
- Full Refund- If cancelled 15 Days before departure
- No Refund- If cancelled within 15 Days of departure
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable. In order to avoid inconvenience to the other travellers, the expedition will continue in such cases and participants will have to make their own arrangements if they continue their stay.
- The payment policy is “100% at booking.
- In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled; then the operator will suggest the best possible alternative. However, a cash refund is not applicable. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses must be borne by the traveller.
- This trip is the best way to explore Leh Ladakh with family and friends without the hardships of riding on your own. You can easily enjoy this trip with ample time for sightseeing. Thus it is a very easy trip to enjoy.
- Each day you will be taking a drive for 4-5 hours and enjoying the surreal beauty of Leh in all its glory.
- You can enjoy river rafting, camping, double-humped camel rides and ATV rides during this trip at your expense. It is not a part of the package but can be customized as per the traveller’s request.
- If you are visiting during the summer season, the initial months will let you see the snow on the trails that are melting from the mountains. During monsoon season, there might be sudden showers but not snow.
- AMS or Acute Mountain Sickness is caused by quick exposure to low oxygen levels at high altitudes. Symptoms of AMS include nausea, fatigue, rapid heart rate and headache to name a few.
- In case of any symptoms, please inform your tour marshal immediately, If there is any discomfort and oxygen levels drop, a Backup oxygen cylinder is provided as an immediate relief and the customer is taken to the nearest hospital and moved to a lower altitude region. Once the doctor certifies that you are fit to travel, you can resume the trip or you will be advised to travel back home.
- Any changes in your schedule pertaining to airlines or transportation will result in a change in the entire itinerary. The operator will suggest the best alternative possible in this case. However, a refund for any missed inclusions will not be provided and any extra cost incurred to rearrange the itinerary will be borne by the traveller.