Sky Diving is on most of our bucket lists. The good news is that now you no longer need to defer your sky diving dreams to plans of traveling to Dubai, USA or Europe. Here’s a chance to experience sky diving in India!
The great news is that it is approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, and is completely safe.
Just 2 hours from New Delhi, you can enjoy the thrilling skydiving experience at the Narnaul Airstrip in Haryana. Experience an adrenaline rush like never before as you free fall from 10,000 ft at over 220 kmph and enjoy floating to the ground with a wonderful once-in-a-lifetime view.
- Free fall for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Certified and license holders with a track record of over 1000 jumps.
- Enjoy maneuvers like somersaults, flat turns and formation skydiving
Upon reaching the drop zone, you will go through the compulsory ground training program. In this you will understand the stages of the jump, communication language, posture and landing technique to make your experience smooth and comfortable.
Once you have gone through your training, your instructors will gear you up to take you to the skies. It is important that you wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
Once you are set, board the aircraft that will take you to 10,000 feet. The cabin will be comfortable and will offer you stunning views.
Here comes the last and the most exciting part which is the jump. After you jump, you will free-fall at around 220 km/hour. This free-fall will last around 20 to 30 seconds. After this, the parachute opens and you enjoy floating for about 5 to 8 minutes, after which you’re back on the ground.
- Skydiving staff and tandem instructors
- Before your tandem skydive jump, you will be required to sign a mandatory waiver form
- If you suffer from any of the medical conditions listed in the waiver form, you will be required to submit a special medical fitness certificate in addition to the basic medical fitness certificate signed by a general physician.
- The weight limitation for tandem skydiving is maximum of 90 kgs.
- For anyone aged between 16 to 18 years, a parental consent form and signature on medical fitness certificate is mandatory. Parent or legal guardian will also need to be present.
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested
- Please report 30 minutes before start time.
- Upon arrival, valid Photo & address proof is required.
- Operational hours of this activity are 07:00 AM to 02:30 PM
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- 0-7 days – you will receive 0% refund of the booking amount.
- 7-14 days – you will receive 25% refund of the booking amount.
- 14-30 days – you will receive 50% refund of booking amount.
- 30 days ore more – you will receive 75% refund of the booking amount.
- In case you wish to reschedule, please contact us directly. There may be a fee applicable to reschedule.
100% at the time of booking
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
The total duration of this activity is 2 hours including your ground training, gear up, flying and the jump along with the landing. The jump itself is for about 10 minutes. You will experience the free fall for 20 – 30 secs, depending on your body weight, after which you will be floating for about 5 to 8 minutes before landing.
The flight height is 3,500 to 4,500 feet.
Yes, this activity is certified by Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India and is completely safe. This activity is conducted by licensed professionals with experience of over 1000 jumps and the best industry standard euipments are used for the same.
• Have a light breakfast, eat normally and don’t rush, and hydrate well
• Before your tandem skydive jump, you will be required to sign a mandatory waiver form
• If you suffer from any of the medical conditions listed in the waiver form, you will be required to submit a special medical fitness certificate in addition to the basic medical fitness certificate signed by a general physician
• The weight limitation for tandem skydiving is maximum of 90 kgs
• Minimum age to participate in Skydiving is 18 years
• For anyone aged between 16 to 18 years, a parental consent form and signature on medical fitness certificate is mandatory. Parent or legal guardian will also need to be present
• Please report 30 minutes before start time
• Upon arrival, proof of identification is required
Yes, this activity is suitable for beginners as Tandem Skydiving is an easy activity.
The age limit is 18 – 60 years and the weight limit is 90 kgs. However, for anyone aged between 16-18 years, a parental consent form is mandatory. In
addition to that, parent/guardian also must sign as witness to the medical fitness
certificate. A Parent or legal guardian will also need to be present on the day of your
skydive to sign additional paperwork.
The starting point is 2 hours away from Delhi. For the exact location, kindly connect with the assigned vendor partner, post booking.
The best time to go for Skydiving is from Mid September to Mid April. This activity will not be conducted if the weather condition is not favorable.
Please wear comfortable clothes and sneakers or flexible shoes will be ideal.
In case if the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, the activity will be rescheduled for another day, based on your choice.
Recommended attire for the activity includes track pants, T-shirts, a light jacket, and sports shoes.
Avoid wearing a leather jacket, traditional Indian attire, heels, or shoes with hooks. Customers are advised to remove any jewelry, watches, and other accessories before their skydive.