Shore Scuba Diving in Havelock – Andaman
Brace yourselves for an underwater adventure as you reach the deep waters, enjoying the silence, tranquility and surrealness. Shore scuba diving in Havelock Andaman is the most loved adventure activity and gives you a once-in-a-lifetime experience to cherish. Once you dive into the water, you leave behind the noise and anxiety of daily life and immerse yourselves in a magical world.
Enjoy a safe and ecstatic underwater experience as you immerse yourselves in the rhythm of water. This Havelock Andaman beach Shore scuba diving lets you indulge in a fun yet exhilarating water activity that will leave memories etched in your heart forever.
Join AdventuRush’ s Shore scuba diving session to discover the underwater world. Read this Shore scuba diving activity in Havelock Andaman itinerary to know what’s in for you.
- Explore the Bay of Bengal Sea with the Scuba boat dive adventure.
- Swim through the rich underwater flora and fauna as the rhythm of the water multiplies.
- Get lured into the underwater beauty and have a soul-stirring experience.
- Enjoy your dive without under the supervision of experienced instructors.
- Arrive at Havelock Andaman and get pick up from your hotel to the dive site.
- Reach the Govind Nagar Beach within 20 minutes.
- Reach the dive site, sit through a briefing session, gear-up for the much-awaited diving moment.
- Dive into the underwater for an exhilarating exploration for 30 minutes. Enjoy complimentary underwater photography/videography.
- Reach the shore and take a ride back to the hotel and get dropped at the specific pick-up location.
- Transport: Transfers to and from the start point.
- Scuba boat dive duration: 20-30 minutes.
- Scuba equipment for the activity
- Underwater photos and a short video.
- Highly skilled and certified guide
- Depth: up to 5-8 meters to an open water dive.
- Dive site: Nemo Reef
- Pickup will be from the hotel within the city limit, Havelock Andaman. The pickup starts at 06:00AM
- The minimum age required for this activity is 14- 45 years. For 45 years+ age groups, a medical fitness certificate from a medical practitioner permitting individuals to dive, would be required.
- The whole program can take up to 30 minutes which includes briefing, a confined water training session and then the actual Shore scuba dive in the open sea.
- Participants are required to pay attention to the briefing and training.
- Participants are required to fill out and sign a medical fitness form and the Standard Risk Acknowledgment & Disclaimer form.
- The choice of the dive is subject to weather conditions.
- Dive details will be intimated after booking.
- Participants must coordinate with vendors for reporting time and location.
- Time slots may be postponed, delayed, or change if the weather is poor.
- The refund may not be applicable in case the participant decides not to dive.
- Carry proof of identification upon booking and arrival. Note that a PAN card will not be accepted as address proof.
- You will receive a booking confirmation within 24 hours of making a payment.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out the best possible dates. Kindly bear with us, as this industry does not work with real-time inventory views from vendor partners.
- You will receive a 100% refund if you wish to cancel before receiving confirmation
- Full Refund– If cancelled before 48 hours.
- No Refund– If cancelled by the customer in less than 48 hours.
No refunds are applicable if the participants are deemed unfit by the instructor or refuse to go through with the experience at the site.
You need to pay 100% at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
The whole program can take up to 20 – 30 minutes which includes briefing, a confined water training session and then the actual Shore scuba dive in the open sea.
Yes, scuba diving in Pondicherry is safe and certified. All the diving activities which take place in Pondicherry are done under the supervision of expert divers who are PADI & SSI certified. The divers are highly professional and experienced with all sorts of diving challenges, which is why customers feel safe diving in Pondicherry.
It is optional to know swimming to go scuba diving in Havelock. The instructors teach diving lessons before diving in the sea. And in case you are not a perfect swimmer, you can also use sea walkers to enjoy scuba in Havelock.
- Minimum age limit is14-45 years.
- Read the medical form. If the answer to any of the questions is a “yes”, you’ll need a physician’s approval before diving with us.
- You can not fly for at least 12 hours after the completion of your dive.
- Do bring a towel, clothes, and swimwear for the activity.
- If a customer damages or loses an item due to negligence, its total cost will be charged.
- Proof of identity will be required at the time of reporting.
The dive season in Havelock is from September to March.
You must wear a swimming costume.
No, but under the water sight is magnified by one third more and we are only interested in seeing objects close to us. Also, we provide optical masks for those who use high power glasses normally.
If your activity is cancelled for weather conditions, operational or regulatory reasons, you will receive FULL refund or you can reschedule your flight to an alternative date of your choice.
- You may cancel the booking anytime ,100% refund will be processed if the booking is cancelled 48 Hrs before the trip
- No refund if cancelled within 48 Hrs of the scheduled trip.
Embark on this exhilarating journey to meet the underwater by arriving at Havelock Andaman. Pickup will be from the hotel with the city limit, Havelock Andaman. The pickup starts at 06:00 AM. Head towards the Govind Nagar Beach and reach within 15-20 minutes.
After you reach the start point, the instructor will conduct a briefing session to explain Dos and Don’ts and important things to know before the dive. After this gear up for the much-awaited moment. Dive into the pristine blue water and escape into the underwater world. Enjoy the complimentary underwater photography/videography to carry the memories to the shore. Return back to the start site.