Netravati Peak Trek
Experience the most off-the-beaten-track trekking experience with the ‘no trail’ Netravati trek. This also makes the Netravati hills an unexplored trekking site. Give your soul and trek route a search as you climb across plush paddy fields and steep valleys. Get ready for a ‘trail hunting’ trek journey where you ultimately find the 360-degree panoramic viewpoint to get lured into the magical valleys and vibrant landscapes. This Netravati trekking promises an exploration like no other trek. Call your adventure buddies to get on this unparalleled expedition into the woods. Get lost in the plush green fields only to find your soul! Join AdventuRush’ s surreal trekking experience- rush to visit our Netravati trek package now!
- Embark on a unique and daring no-trail trek across mixed landscapes. See it all forests, rocks, boulders and steep slopes.
- Explore one of the least-explored trekking spots around Bangalore.
- Delve into the serenity of the Shola forest as you pass through scented trees and plush fields.
- If you're lucky, get a chance to spot bison, wild bears and Sambar deer.
- Hunt for the passage that leads to the ultimate Netravati Hills peak to witness the majestic beauty of the spectacular landscape.
- Kickstart your journey by boarding the bus from Bangalore to Netravati by 9:30 p.m.
- Reach the base camp the next day, refresh and enjoy your breakfast.
- Start an adventurous ascend into the forests and walk across sloppy rocks.
- Explore the peak and return to the base for a delicious lunch.
- Leave to the base camp, have dinner and enjoy the campfire.
- Leave for Bangalore the next morning, and visit the Samse tea estate and the Kalasa hanging bridge en route.
- Guide Charges
- First Aid Kit
- Entry Charges
- Age limit 12+
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested.
- Please carry an ID proof and passport size photo (PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof).
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Trekking is to immerse oneself in nature, so please expect basic facilities.
- Electricity may be available only at a few locations.
- Package includes vegetarian meals only.
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- 09:30 p.m. - Pick-up from , Indiranagar
- 09:45 p.m. - Pick-up from Domlur Sky Walk, Opp to Domlur Bus Stop
- 10:00 p.m. - Pick up from Sapphire Toys, Richmond Road (Near Sacred Heart Church)
- 10:30 p.m. - Pick up from yeshwanthpur, Elite Restaurant
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will contact you to work out the best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 days of the scheduled date.
- No Refund- If cancelled within 7 days of the scheduled date.
- If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable.
- 100% at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
- The ideal time to visit Netravati Trek is from June to October when the weather is pleasant and favorable for trekking.
- The starting point for this trek is from Indiranagar, Banglore.
- Yes, beginners can attempt the Netravati Trek, but it is necessary to be physically fit and mentally prepared for the challenges of the trek. It is advisable to start with less challenging routes and gradually progress.
- Some precautions to take while trekking Netravati include carrying sufficient water, wearing proper trekking shoes, carrying necessary medications, and being aware of weather conditions and trail markings.
- In case you are sick and not able to complete the trek, you will be sent down to the base camp depending on the circumstances. Kindly note that a refund or reschedule for the same is not applicable. Any extra expenses incurred during this transfer will be borne by the traveller.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 days before scheduled departure.
- No Refund- If cancelled by the customer less than 7 days before scheduled departure.
- If participants are unable or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable.
- The payment policy is 100% at the time of booking.
- Refunds are subject to the cancellation policies. All refunds will be processed in 10 business days to the source account.
- In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled; then the operator will suggest the best possible alternative. However, a cash refund is not applicable. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses will be borne by the traveller.
- 09:30 PM – Pick-up from, Indiranagar
- 09:45 PM – Pick-up from Domlur Sky Walk, Opp to Domlur Bus Stop
- 10:00 PM – Pick up from Sapphire Toys, Richmond Road (Near Sacred Heart Church)
- 10:30 PM – Pick up from Yesvantpur, Elite Restaurant
Begin the Bandaje Falls trek and depart from Bangalore on a comfortable, non-AC bus between 9:30 to 10:30 p.m. The pick-up points include Indira Nagar (9:30 p.m.), Dolmur Sky Walk (9:45 p.m.), Sapphire Toys (10:00 p.m.) and Yesvantpur (10:30 p.m.).
Wake up to the ultimate Netravati trekking day as you reach the base camp by 6:30 a.m. Have a delicious breakfast at the base by 7:30 a.m. and buckle up to kickstart the Netravati trek. Start on a steep ascend into the Shola forest by 8:30 a.m. Get lost in the dazzling canopy that forms as the morning light glows. Walk through grasslands, rocky slopes and wild animal crossing zones as you experience the unparalleled Netravati trekking.
Spot wild animals and waterfall views en route. Hunt for the trek route through different landscapes and no single trail! Reach the peak by noon and have lunch on the way. Unwind in the peak by noon and witness the cloud-laden and green hills rolling across.
Start trekking down the same route by 1:30 p.m. Wrap up this thrill-filled day by visiting the enchanting Kyrchar Katte Falls around 3:30 p.m. as you trek to the base around 5:30 p.m. and enjoy a dinner by the campfire (optional).
Wake up, have a tasty breakfast and explore some more spots before you depart around 8:00 a.m. Visit the Samse tea estate to learn and experience tea making in reality by 10:00 a.m. Then give your day extra fun and visit the Kalasa hanging bridge, a hidden spot for nature lovers. Have lunch and reach Bangalore by 8:00 p.m. with a bag full of irreplaceable memories.