Kurinjal Gudda Trek
Closed for the Season
Awaken the adventure and nature enthusiast in you to leave the humdrum of city life behind. Take on an exciting quest as you ascend the Kurinjal Gudda trail, one of the thirteen hiking trails in the Kudremukh National Park. This relatively lesser-known peak is located at an altitude of 3,596 feet in the Chikkamagaluru district of Karnataka.
Adore the mosses and orchids, the Kurinjal trek offers vistas of lush green vegetation, rolling hills, and a spectacular valley. Discover rare species of birds, butterflies, amphibians, etc., as you pass through the narrow strips of dense forests. The entire trail to Kurinjal Peak, adorned with flora, is a sight to behold. The captivating silence and beauty are enough to make this venturesome experience worthwhile.
Don’t miss your chance to book the 2 days/1 night Kurinjal Gudda trek by AdventuRush. Without further ado, check out the trip details and itinerary to know what’s in store.
- Set out on a challenging and strikingly beautiful trek in Kudremukh National Park in Chikmagalur, Karnataka.
- Witness the rich flora and fauna sauntering along the pristine Kurinjal Gudda trail.
- Revel in the breathtaking beauty of verdant thickets and idyllic hills overlooking a magical sky.
- Soak in the timeless charm of nature as you relish a delectable meal in heavenly surroundings.
- Embrace yourself for a thrilling journey to the Kudremukh region by boarding the bus from Bangalore late evening.
- Arrive at Kurinjal Peak base camp early in the morning and enjoy a flavorful breakfast. Offset the Kurinjal Gudda trek, strolling through dense forests, witnessing rare biodiversity, and climbing steep trails.
- Marvel at the gorgeous vistas of the verdant hills and soak in the peace of unperturbed surroundings. Fill your stomach with the packed lunch and trek back to the base camp.
- Enjoy the bonfire (optional) and savour a delightful dinner before drifting off.
- Enjoy the bonfire (optional) and savour a delightful dinner before drifting off.
- Greet the morning and nourish yourself with a fulfilling breakfast.
- Leave from the base camp to arrive at Belur Temple on your way back. Stop midway for a self-sponsored lunch and continue the journey.
- End this fun-filled trip with reminiscing treasured memories as you arrive in Bangalore.
- Guide Charges
- Age limit 12+
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested.
- Please carry an ID proof and passport size photo (PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof).
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Trekking is to immerse oneself in nature, so please expect basic facilities.
- Electricity may be available only at a few locations.
- Package includes vegetarian meals only.
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- 09:30PM - Pick up from Indiranagar
- 09:45PM - Pick up from New Shanti Sagar Hotel, Domlur
- 10:00PM - Pick up from Sapphire Toys, Richmond Road (Near Sacred Heart Church)
- 10:30PM - Pick up from Yeswanthpur Metro Station
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will contact you to work out the best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory views from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 days of the scheduled date.
- No Refund- If cancelled within 7 days of the scheduled date.
If participants are unable or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable.
- 100% at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
- The ideal time to visit Kurinal Gudda Trek is from June to October when the weather is pleasant and favourable for trekking.
- The starting point for this trek is from Indiranagar, Banglore.
- Yes, beginners can attempt the Kurinjal Gudda Trek, but it is important to be physically fit and mentally prepared for the challenges of the trek. It is advisable to start with less difficult routes and gradually progress.
- Some precautions to take while trekking Antharagange include carrying sufficient water, wearing proper trekking shoes, carrying necessary medications, and being aware of weather conditions and trail markings.
- In case you are sick and not able to complete the trek, you will be sent down to the base camp depending on the circumstances. Kindly note that a refund or reschedule for the same is not applicable. The traveller will bear any extra expenses incurred during this transfer.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 days before scheduled departure.
- No Refund- If cancelled by the customer less than 7 days before scheduled departure.
- If participants are unable or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable.
- The payment policy is 100% at the time of booking.
- Refunds are subject to the cancellation policies. All refunds will be processed in 10 business days to the source account.
- In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled; then the operator will suggest the best possible alternative. However, a cash refund is not applicable. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses will be borne by the traveller.
- 09:30 PM – Pick up from BMC, Indiranagar
09:45 PM – Pick up from New Shanti Sagar Hotel, Domlur
10:00 PM – Pick up from Sapphire Toys, Richmond Road (Near Sacred Heart Church)
10:30 PM – Pick up from Yesvantpur Metro Station
Buckle up for an exciting trip into the wild by boarding the scheduled bus from Bangalore. The pickup points include BMC, Indiranagar (09:30 PM), New Shanti Sagar Hotel, Domlur (09:45 PM), Sapphire Toys, Richmond Road (Near Sacred Heart Church) (10:00 PM) and Yesvantpur Metro Station (10:30 PM). Get set for an overnight journey where you acquaint yourself with fellow trekkers, munch on your snacks, and sleep well.
Shake off sleep as you reach the base camp of the Kurinjal Peak trek at 6 AM. Invigorate yourself with a hearty breakfast. Commence this exuberant journey by arriving at Kudremukh National Park at 8 AM. Complete all the necessary formalities and get into gear as the much-awaited trek begins at 9 AM.
Enter a world of tranquility as you walk into the dense forests of the Kudremukh region. Experience the chilling breeze touching your face as you continue your hike. Observe the chirping sounds of birds, effusive creeks, and rustling leaves. Gaze at the changing landscape as you climb steeply to reach the Kurinjal Peak. Admire the majestic Kudremukh range from the top of the Kurinjal Peak while you savor your packed lunch. Take some time to absorb the resplendence of this nature’s paradise.
After spending some time in this dreamy setting, begin your way back to reach the base camp by 6 PM. Depending on the weather, warm yourselves up in a bonfire where you bond with fellow travelers (optional). Recollect the memories of this enchanting day during your meal and slumber peacefully.
Welcome a new day, pack your bags, and devour a morning meal at 8 AM. Get set to leave for Bangalore and make a pit stop at the revered Belur temple. Admire the exquisite architecture and unique sculptures, and discover the epic stories of this holy site. Savor a self-sponsored fulfilling lunch and continue the journey. Bring the trip to an end as you arrive at Bangalore with relishing fond memories.