Experience nature at its divine best. From the pristine views of Kangra valley and Shivalik hills to walking amidst bountiful and abundant nature lined with lush trees, this trek will bring you pure joy.
Enjoy your camp stay with Music , Bonfire and Games with prizes to be won.
Spend a night under the star-studded sky while sharing stories with a fellow traveler or enjoy a book or simply spend some quiet time – make this a getaway that will leave you refreshed.
- Experience the crystal-clear views of the Kangra valley from Leta village.
- Experience trekking in the lap of nature amidst splendid valleys and dense forests.
- Spend a memorable night in a tent under the star-studded sky in Leta.
- Witness the famous Bhagsu waterfall.
- On your way to Leta village you will witness the Bhagsunag temple, known for its two pools that are believed to have healing properties.
- Visit popular Shiva café.
- Take in the chill breeze and gather around a warm bonfire for some food and engaging conversations.
- Enjoy the night with Music, Bonfire and Games with prizes to be won.
- Meet up at the starting point in Bhagsunag at 10 AM. From here, start the adventurous trek to Leta village. Cross the local Tibetan market followed by the ancient temple of Bhagsunag to reach the beautiful waterfall of Bhagsunag. Take a short break at the Shiva cafe for a quick bite and continue on your trek. After trekking for 4 kms, you reach the campsite.
- Take off your bags, stretch your legs and soak in the gorgeousness that you see around. The dream-like view of Shivalik hills and Kangra valley that you witness will reinvigorate your senses. Spend a relaxed evening and enjoy good food and music around a bonfire while you engage in conversations with fellow travelers.
- Overnight stay in camps.
Meals – Only Dinner.
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise in the lap of nature and enjoy a lovely breakfast. Soak in the bliss of nature and live this moment. Start for your trek back towards Mcleodganj. Every turn will throw in a beautiful surprise as you descend. Be it a herd of sheep grazing in the green meadows or oak trees blissfully hugging each other. Enjoy a delightful teatime in a shack by the ridge as you watch the enchanting views of Kangra Valley.
- Reach back Bhagsunag at the end of this trek and take home a bag full of memories.
Meals – Only Breakfast.
- Veg Meals
- Expert Instructor
- Medical Kits
- All Permits & Fees
- Camping equipments
- Bonfire, Music & Games
- This trip covers locations based on high altitude and not recommended for people with asthma or other breathing concerns
- Children below the age of 7 years are not recommended for this trek
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested
- Please carry an ID proof and passport size photo. (PAN card will not be considered as a valid id proof)
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended
- Trekking is to immerse oneself in nature, so please expect basic facilities
- Electricity may be available only at a few locations
- Package includes vegetarian meals only
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 days.
- No Refund- If cancelled by customer less than 7 days
- If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable.
- 100% at the time of booking
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
- The best time to visit Triund depends on what you wish to see. If you are a nature lover and admire luscious green panoramic views, then you should go for this trek during March to June. At this time, the weather is cozy and the sky is clear.
- If you wish to hike in snow, then feel free to take this trek during the months of Nov-December. At this time, the Triund top is covered with snow.
- The starting point for this trek is Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj. The best way to reach Mcleodganj is Gaggal Airport or Kangra Airport at Dharamshala which is about 20 km away from McLeod Ganj and is well connected to Delhi, Kullu, and Chandigarh
- Several state-owned and private buses connect McLeod Ganj with other cities like Delhi, Chandigarh, and Dharamshala.
- Pathankot Railway Station, situated approximately 90 km away, is the closest broad-gauge railhead serving those headed to McLeod Ganj.
- The maximum altitude of the triund peak is almost 9432 feet which offers the majestic view of Dhauladhar ranges
- Please read the “What to carry” section on the product details page
- The trek is easy and is perfect for any beginner. The total trek distance is 14 kms which is easily manageable for any beginner. Although if you are not a physically active person, we suggest working out 3 times a week before taking on this adventure
- Morning jogs and running 15 days before the trip will help you during the trek
- The total trek distance is 14 Kms and the time it will take you to complete the same is 4-5 hours a day
Only Veg meals will be provided on the trek as per below mentioned itinerary –
- Day 1 – Dinner only
- Day 2 – Breakfast Only.
- In case you are sick and not able to complete the trek, you will be sent down to the base camp depending on the circumstances. Kindly note that a refund or reschedule for the same is not applicable. Any extra expenses incurred during this transfer will be borne by the traveller
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 days before scheduled departure.
- No Refund- If cancelled by customer less than 7 days before scheduled departure.
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable.
- The payment policy is “100% at the time of booking.
- Refunds are subjected to the cancellation policies . All refunds will be processed in 10 business days to the source account.
- In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled; then the operator will suggest the best possible alternative. However, a cash refund is not applicable. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses will be borne by the traveller.