Antharagange Day Trek With Cave Exploration
Prepare to embark on an enthralling and adrenaline-fueled Anthargange Trek with Cave Exploration! Nestled in the rocky landscape, Anthargange beckons adventure enthusiasts to uncover its hidden wonders and embrace the thrill of exploration.
As you venture into the rugged terrain, you’ll be captivated by the breathtaking beauty that surrounds you. The Anthargange trek challenges your endurance, pushing you to conquer steep slopes and navigate through rocky paths, leading you to the mesmerizing Anthargange Caves.
Whether you choose the Anthargange Night Trek or Anthargange Sunrise Trek, this trekking offers an immersive experience like no other. Discover the allure of the natural surroundings, bask in the tranquillity of the sunrise, and forge lasting memories in the company of fellow adventurers.
AdventuRush’s meticulously designed itinerary ensures an engaging and unforgettable experience. With this Anthargange camping, we set off on an exciting journey, a haven for trekking enthusiasts. Join us on this Anthargange Trekking, where thrill, discovery, and natural beauty intertwine to create an adventure of a lifetime. From Bangalore to Anthargange, get ready to embark on a journey that will leave you exhilarated, inspired, and craving more.
- Embark on a thrilling Antharagange trek through the rugged terrain, testing your endurance and providing an adrenaline rush.
- Explore the ancient and mystical Antharagange Caves, known for their unique rock formations and intriguing history.
- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the natural surroundings as you trek through Antharagange.
- Begin your journey by boarding the bus from Bangalore to Anthraragange Caves by 6:30 a.m.
- Have a delicious breakfast en route and travel to the base camp with breathtaking views.
- Reach the peak, unwind and explore the mystical greenery.
- Start trek down by 2:00 p.m. and reach Bangalore by 5:00 p.m.
- Guide Charges.
- First Aid Kit
- Entry Charges
- Age limit 12+.
- Keeping your safety first, if the weather is poor, the event may be delayed or postpone, and an alternative time slot will be suggested.
- Please carry an ID proof and passport size photo (PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof).
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Trekking is to immerse oneself in nature, so please expect basic facilities.
- Electricity may be available only at a few locations.
- Package includes vegetarian meals only.
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- 06:30 AM - Pick up from, Indiranagar
- 06:45 AM - Pick up from Domlur Sky Walk, Opp to Domlur Bus Stop
- 07:00 AM - Pick up from Sapphire Toys, Richmond Road (Near Sacred Heart Church)
- 07:30 AM -Pick up from Tin factory Bus Stop.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out the best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory views from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 days of the scheduled date.
- No Refund- If cancelled within 7 days of the scheduled date.
If participants are unable or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable.
- 100% at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
- The ideal time to visit Antharagange Trek is during June to October when the weather is pleasant and favorable for trekking.
- The starting point for this trek is from Indiranagar, Banglore.
- Yes, beginners can attempt the Antharagange Trek, but it is important to be physically fit and mentally prepared for the challenges of the trek. It is advisable to start with less difficult routes and gradually progress.
- Some precautions to take while trekking Antharagange include carrying sufficient water, wearing proper trekking shoes, carrying necessary medications, and being aware of weather conditions and trail markings.
- In case you are sick and not able to complete the trek, you will be sent down to the base camp depending on the circumstances. Kindly note that a refund or reschedule for the same is not applicable. Any extra expenses incurred during this transfer will be borne by the traveller.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 7 days before scheduled departure.
- No Refund- If cancelled by the customer less than 7 days before scheduled departure.
- If participants are unable or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable.
- The payment policy is 100% at the time of booking.
- Refunds are subject to the cancellation policies. All refunds will be processed in 10 business days to the source account.
- In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled; then the operator will suggest the best possible alternative. However, a cash refund is not applicable. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses will be borne by the traveller.
- 06:30 AM – Pick up from , Indiranagar
- 06:45 AM – Pick up from Domlur Sky Walk, Opp to Domlur Bus Stop
- 07:00 AM – Pick up from Sapphire Toys, Richmond Road (Near Sacred Heart Church)
- 07:30 AM – Pick up from Tin factory Bus Stop.
Begin your Antharagange trek by departing from Bangalore on a comfortable non-AC bus between 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. Choose your best pick-up points from the given lot- Indira Nagar, Domlur SkyWalk, Sapphire Toys, and Tin Factory Bus Stop. Fuel up for the day with a delicious breakfast en route, and make sure to pack a hearty lunch to keep your energy levels high throughout the trek.
The real adventure begins as we start trekking towards the peak of Antharagange. Brace yourself for thrilling trails, breathtaking views, and the thrill of conquering new heights. Reaching the peak, take a well-deserved break and savour your packed lunch amidst the awe-inspiring surroundings. Explore the depths of Antharagange Caves, immersing yourself in their mystical beauty.
Then Begin the descent from the peak, bidding farewell to the captivating landscapes, and reflecting on the unforgettable moments created during the trek. Arrive back in Bangalore around 5:00 p.m. where our Antharagange Day Trek concludes. Cherish the memories, the thrill of adventure, and the bonds formed along the journey.