6N/7D Ladakh Fixed Departure – Car Expedition
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life and embark on this pulse-racing 7-day trip that offers you the perfect blend of nature, culture and history. Snow-capped mountains, beautiful lakes, admirable landscapes and breathtaking structures form the highlight of this trip, which promises you the experience of a lifetime.
- Highest motorable passes in the world.
- Experience the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar rivers at the Sangam.
- Climb to the striking Khardung La Pass, on your drive to the Nubra Valley.
- Stay at the Nubra Valley and witness awe-inspiring geography of the place.
- Enjoy the beautiful drive from Nubra to Pangong Tso alongside the Shyok River.
- Sightseeing tour of the popular Magnetic Hill that defies gravity.
- Visit the Shey Monastery or Gompa which houses a huge Shakyamuni Buddha statue, the second largest Buddha statue in Ladakh.
- Visit to the beautiful Stok Palace.
- Tantalize your taste buds with a traditional ‘Ladakhi Lunch’ in a 200-year old house.
- Visit the Hall of Fame, the museum that signifies patriotism in every sense.
After arrival, reach the designated hotel in Leh. We will send you the details of the Hotel/Venue via mail. Gradually get acclimatized to the climate. In the afternoon, a brief about Ladakh’s terrain will be given by your tour manager. Your ID’s will be collected for permits and registration. A simple vegetarian lunch will be provided at the hotel. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying the natural beauty of Ladakh. Have a delicious dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Start the tour with Hall of Fame, which was constructed by the Indian Army to commemorate the sacrifice of soldiers during Indo-Pak wars. Visit Mahakal Temple and Spituk Gompa – an 11th century structure. Next on the list of attractions is the majestic Gurudwara Patthar Sahib. Nestled deep in the Himalayas, it was constructed by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to honour the visit of Guru Nanak Dev – the founder of the Sikh faith. Drive another few km to witness the magic of Magnetic Hill that defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road, it seems to slide up and further. Driving through a picturesque landscape, we reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar River (Sangam). While returning to Leh you can enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Later, enjoy dinner after you have experienced a day full of activities and thrill. Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
(18000 ft.) | (120 Kms)
After breakfast in the hotel, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure. The journey from Leh to Nubra falls on a very scenic route known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, the Khardung-La pass is one of the world’s highest all-season motorable road. As you descend from Khardung-la, visit Desert Himalaya Adventure Park where you’ll have lunch and can enjoy adventure activities like World’s longest High Altitude Zip line and ATV ride at Khalsar sand dunes. Later visit 108 ft high Maitriya Buddha Statue at Diskit monastery and Hunder Sand Dunes where you can enjoy double humped camel ride (on direct payment basis) Post dinner enjoy stay under the sky full of stars. Overnight stay at Nubra Valley
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through the Shayok River Valley. A beautiful drive of appox 04 hours and you’ll be at one of the most beautiful places of the planet. Spend some time around the lake visit the 03 Idiot and Jab Tak hai Jaan shooting points. Try local food at any of the small restaurants around the Lake shore., Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp at Pangong area or Tangtse.
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. Post breakfast start your drive to Leh, this time crossing the mighty Changla pass at 17000ft. On the way visit Thiksey Monastery which is one of the largest and architecturally most impressive Gompas of Ladakh. There are several temples in this Gompas, containing images, stupas and wall paintings of Buddha, which are exquisite. Also visit Shey Palace on a hillock 15 Kms before Leh, it was once the residence of the royal family. A 7.5 mts high copper statue of Buddha, plated with gold and the largest of its kind, is installed here. After visiting Shey Palace continue drive to Leh enroute two brief halts at Druk Pema Karpo School AKA Rancho’s School (03 Idiot fame) and Sindhu Ghaat where the annual Sindhu Darshan festival is held. Reach Leh and relax at the hotel or just walk to Leh market for souvenir shopping. Dinner and overnight stay at Leh.
In the morning just soak the morning sun at the hotel or go for a walk through the Old town of Leh. In the pages of history, the ancient capital of Leh, bookmarks one of the greatest cross-cultural crusades of its time. We have mapped out a trajectory that shadows time, seeking out all that it left behind. This historical trail traces revered palaces and forgotten forts, it visits the quiet courtyards of ancient museums and cafes rooted in romanticism… all of it, illustrating history that once existed on a grand scale!. Post lunch visit Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Evening free to stroll around the Leh Market. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travellers and to this magical land. After breakfast, we will bid you farewell and drop you at the Airport.
- Airport pickup-drop
- Entrances fee to monuments
- ATV ride
- Driver / Guide
- First aid kit
- Oxygen cylinder
- Bon Fire wherever possible (Depends on the weather condition)
Leh: Classic Ladakh/ Hotel Asia/ Hotel Grand Khasdan/ Hotel De Borgo Ladakh / Hotel Summer Inn / Similar
Nubra: Desert Oasis Camp/ Magpie Camp/ Nubra Leisure Camp / Similar
Pangong: Panorama Cottages / Wonderland Cottage / Mentsel Cottages / Coastline Cottages / Sangam Cottages / Similar
Leh : Wisdom Holiday Home/ Riwang Residency/ Hotel Antelope/ Mantra Cottage / Similar
Nubra: Apple Cottage/ Silver Sand Camp/ Caravan Hotel / Similar
Pangong: Panorama Cottages/ Wonderland Cottage/ Mentsel Cottages/ Coastline Cottages/ Sangam Cottages / Similar
Leh: Padma Ladakh/ Hotel Shanti Nest/ Hotel Spic n Span/ Hotel Northern Singge / Similar
Nubra: Desert Himalaya Resort (Executive Tent) / Similar
Pangong: Pangong Sarai/ High Lake Camp / Similar
- This trip covers locations based on high altitude.
- High altitude may lead to Acute Mountain Sickness due to lower oxygen pressure than usual. Some of the symptoms include headache, nausea and more.
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Photo & address identity proofs that are issued by the Government of India like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID and Aadhaar card. (PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof)
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out the best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory views from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Full Refund– If cancelled before 15 days of the scheduled date
- No Refund– If cancelled within 15 days of the scheduled date
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable. To avoid inconvenience to other travellers, the expedition will continue in such cases and participants will have to make their arrangements if they continue their stay.
- 100% at the time of booking
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
- The transportation during this trip will be provided based on the group size and the vehicle selected as per your choice. The available options are NAC Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or Tempo Traveller Since Ladakh is a rough terrain, only the vehicles with high ground clearance are used here.
- Please read the product detail page carefully for things to carry for the trip.
- There is no age and weight limit for Ladakh as long as there is no medical history or condition involved. Please consult your doctor before visiting the trip
- The accommodations will be provided in standard hotels/ Guest Houses and camps on a Single/Twin/ Triple sharing basis of your selection.
Breakfast and dinner are included in the trip from Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 07 – Additional
- One lunch on the day of arrival
- One lunch on the way from Leh to Nubra at DH Adventure park
- One lunch on the way from Nubra to Pangong
- One session of Tea and snacks at the camp in Nubra Valley
- The local permits required will be arranged by our vendor partner however a valid ID proof, address proof and booking confirmation email are required.
- The best and fastest way to reach Leh is by getting a direct flight from Delhi to Leh. The duration for the same is 1 hour and 15 mins.
Below are the additional charges that may incur and are not included in the package cost:
- Personal expenses
- Any detours that you may take or places that you visit which are not a part of the itinerary.
- Entry fees of any attractions.
- Full Refund- If cancelled 15 Days before departure
- No Refund- If cancelled within 15 Days of departure
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable.
In order to avoid inconvenience to other travelers, the expedition will continue in such case and participant will have to make their own arrangements, if they continue their stay.
The payment policy is “100% at booking
- In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled; then the operator will suggest the best possible alternative. However, a cash refund is not applicable. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses must be borne by the traveller.
- This trip is the best way to explore Leh Ladakh with family and friends without the hardships of riding on your own. You can easily enjoy this trip with ample time for sightseeing. Thus it is a very easy trip to enjoy.
- Each day you will be taking a drive for 4-5 hours and enjoying the surreal beauty of Leh in all its glory.
- You can enjoy river rafting, camping, double-humped camel rides and ATV rides during this trip at your expense. It is not a part of the package but can be customized as per the traveller’s request.
- If you are visiting during the summer season, the initial months will let you see the snow on the trails that is melting from the mountains. During monsoon season, there might be sudden showers but not snow.
- AMS or Acute Mountain Sickness is caused by quick exposure to low oxygen levels at high altitudes. Symptoms of AMS include nausea, fatigue, rapid heart rate and headache to name a few.
- In case of any symptoms, please inform your tour marshal immediately, if there is any discomfort and oxygen levels drop, a Backup oxygen cylinder is provided as an immediate relief and the customer is taken to the nearest hospital and moved to a lower altitude region. Once the doctor certifies that you are fit to travel, you can resume the trip or you will be advised to travel back home.
- Any changes in your schedule about airlines or transportation will result in a change in the entire itinerary. The operator will suggest the best alternative possible in this case. However, a refund for any missed inclusions will not be provided and any extra cost incurred to rearrange the itinerary will be borne by the traveller.
- 4 - Passport size photographs
- Photo & address identity proofs that are issued by the Government of India like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID. (PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof)