2N/3D Srinagar and Gulmarg TourSrinagar
Embark on a mesmerizing and adventurous journey to paradise on earth with our enchanting Kashmir Tour package! This meticulously crafted Kashmir itinerary will immerse you in the captivating beauty of Srinagar and Gulmarg, leaving you awe-inspired and yearning for more.
Experience the charm of Srinagar as you indulge in captivating sightseeing tours, exploring the tranquil Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens, and more. The beauty of Sonmarg and Pahalgam will captivate you, offering a plethora of adventure activities in these scenic locations. From river rafting and trekking to paragliding and camping, the possibilities are boundless.
AdventuRush’s thoughtfully priced Kashmir Tour Package ensures an unforgettable experience, combining nature’s splendor with exhilarating adventures, all wrapped in warm hospitality and comfort. Get ready to create cherished memories as you unravel the wonders of Kashmir, a paradise that beckons you with its pristine beauty and boundless adventures!
- Experience the mesmerizing Srinagar sightseeing as you visit the serene Dal Lake, magnificent Mughal Gardens, and the iconic Shankaracharya Temple.
- Brace yourself for an adrenaline rush with Gulmarg's Adventure Sports, offering skiing, snowboarding, amidst the stunning snow-capped peaks.
Gondola Ride – Khilanmarg – Botapathri
- Arrive at Srinagar International Airport. Enjoy a picturesque 50-kilometer drive from Srinagar to Gulmarg, taking in the breathtaking landscapes of Kashmir.
Nishat Garden – Shalimar Garden – Dal Lake – Pari Mahal – Chashma Shahi – Mughal Garden
- Begin your captivating Srinagar sightseeing tour. Visit the magnificent Nishat Garden, Dal Lake, Shalimar Garden, Pari Mahal & Chashma Shahi.
- Return to your comfortable hotel in Srinagar for a relaxing stay.
- Depart from Kashmir with a heartful of beautiful memories.
- Transfers and sightseeing - SEDAN/ SUV/ Tempo Traveler
- Accommodation - Standard double/triple sharing rooms at mentioned places
- Meals - Breakfast
- Vehicle Fuel Charges, Toll Taxes and Driver's Allowances
- This trip covers locations based on high altitude.
- High altitude may lead to Acute Mountain Sickness due to lower oxygen pressure than usual. Some of the symptoms include headache, nausea and more.
- The hotel rooms mentioned are subjected to availability.
- The check-in time for all the provided hotels is 2 pm, and the checkout time is 12 pm.
- Customers have to pay for their entry tickets of Sightseeing (as mentioned in the itinerary), at the spot.
- Customers are required to pay the union transportation costs for sightseeing in Pahalgam and Gulmarg at the respective union rates.
- If a guest wishes to add an extra adventure activity like ATV riding, Snowmobiling, Paragliding, or Skiing, the itinerary will be adapted accordingly.
- Vendor details will be shared post booking. Please co-ordinate with vendor on reporting time & location.
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip.
- The itinerary and pricing might change according to the flight/ train arrival, departure timings, and other modifications.
- We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out the best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory views from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Full Refund- If cancelled before 15 days of scheduled departure.
- No Refund- If cancelled within 15 days of scheduled departure.
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable. To avoid inconvenience to the other travelers, the expedition will continue in such cases and participants will have to make their arrangements if they continue their stay.
- 100% payment at the time of booking.
Rescheduling is subject to availability.
Once the cancellation window ends, rescheduling cannot be done.
Each booking allows for a maximum of two rescheduling opportunities. After which, no further changes can be made to the booking.
Any price differences resulting from rescheduling, such as changes in seasonal rates or availability, will be applicable and will be communicated to the customer during the rescheduling process.
In the event that a customer requests a rescheduling but fails to attend the newly scheduled appointment, it will be considered a missed appointment, and our standard cancellation policy will apply
- Please read the product detail page carefully for things to carry for the trip.
- March to August is the best time to visit Kashmir, because of the ideal weather during the merging of two seasons – Spring and Summer.
- No, there are no age and weight restrictions. In case of any medical history or conditions, please consult your doctor before visiting the trip.
- The accommodations will be provided in standard Hotels / Guest houses on a Single/ Twin/ Triple sharing basis of your selection.
Below are the additional charges that may incur and are not included in the package cost:
- The union transportation costs for sightseeing in Pahalgam and Gulmarg at the respective union rates.
- Entry tickets of Sightseeing (as mentioned in the itinerary).
- Personal expenses.
- Any detours that you may take or places you visit that are not a part of the itinerary.
- The best way to reach Srinagar is by getting a direct flight from Delhi.
- Full Refund– If cancelled before 15 Days of scheduled departure.
- No Refund– If cancelled within 15 Days of scheduled departure.
- If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at the site, no refund will be applicable. To avoid inconvenience to the other travelers, the expedition will continue in such cases and participants will have to make their arrangements if they continue their stay.
- The payment policy is 100% at booking.
- In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled then the operator will suggest the best possible alternative. However, a cash refund is not applicable. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses must be borne by the traveller.
- Any changes in your schedule about airlines or transportation will result in a change in the entire itinerary. The operator will suggest the best alternative possible in this case. However, a refund for any missed inclusions will not be provided and any extra cost incurred to rearrange the itinerary will be borne by the traveller.
Gondola Ride – Khilanmarg – Botapathri
- Arrive at the Srinagar International Airport. The drive from Srinagar to Gulmarg is approximately 50 kilometres. Enjoy the scenic drive through the beautiful landscapes of Kashmir.
- Experience the exhilarating Gondola Ride to witness the mesmerizing mountain views as the cable car moves. Visit the St. Mary Church & Temple, built in 1902 with a British tinge. Explore Khilanmarg and Botapathri, which are picturesque meadows located near Gulmarg. Khilanmarg offers fantastic views of the surrounding mountains, and Botapathri is known for its tranquil beauty.
- Spend the night in the hotel in Gulmarg.
Nishat Garden – Shalimar Garden – Pari Mahal – Dal Lake – Chashma Shahi – Mughal Garden
- Delve into the essence of Srinagar as you embark on a captivating sightseeing tour. Visit the magnificent Nishat Garden, built in the 17th century and adorned with terraced lawns and beautiful fountains overlooking Dal Lak. The breathtaking Shalimar Garden, a Mughal masterpiece with cascading waterfalls and stunning flowerbeds, the serene Pari Mahal, and the refreshing Chashma Shahi. Treat your taste buds to the flavours of local Wazwan cuisine.
- Enjoy a comfortable stay at a hotel in Srinagar, where you can unwind and relax.
- As your journey comes to an end, bid adieu to the breathtaking beauty of Kashmir, taking with you cherished memories and the desire to return for more captivating adventures.