8N/9D Spiti Valley – Bike Expedition
Pack a bag, put on your helmets and set forth on a journey of a lifetime. Experience Spiti Valley in its full glory by driving past some stunning scenic landscapes such as Chail, Kufri, and Hatu Peaks enroute. Enjoy mountains, lakes, cirques, and so much more. Drive to some local villages in Spiti Valley and experience serenity that only nature can offer.
- While driving towards Spiti, witness stunning views of Chail, Kufri, and Hatu Peak.
- Drive to some beautiful scenic viewpoints at Kinnaur Valley
- If you are a geography buff, the Khab-Confluence of the Satluj River and Spiti River is a sight to behold
- Enjoy the colours of the Nako Lake as you grab a bite
- Visit the 500-Year-Old Mummy in the Gue Village
- Key Gompa Monastery, in its bowl-shaped form, is a great getaway for some spiritual time
- Visit the beautiful crescent shaped Chandratal Lake
After reaching the hotel in Manali, meet the crew members and fellow travellers. After a
detailed briefing on the tour, the bikes will be assigned. Stay and Dinner at the hotel.
After breakfast, begin your journey to Spiti. Stunning views of Chail, Kufri, and Hatu Peak
enroute. Overnight stay in Hotel/home Stay. Enjoy a warm dinner.
After breakfast, depart for one of the most beautiful views of Kinnaur Valley. The village is the
last inhabited one before the border between India and China. Stay and Dinner at
After breakfast head to Kalpa, which is just 60 Kms away, and reach Kalpa by afternoon.
Overnight stay at Camp/Homestay
Depart for Kaza after breakfast. Enroute Indo-Tibet highway. Also, on the itinerary is the Khab Confluence of the Satluj River and Spiti River. Afterwards, cross Nako and enter Spiti valley right
after crossing Sumdo. Stop at Nako Lake for lunch. Head to Kaza for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, ride your bike to see the breath-taking beauty of Kaza. The small village Langza
of Spiti Valley contains some of the most attractive tourist attractions such as Key Gompa
Monastery which is nestled between mountains in a bowl-shaped formation. The village is
located at an astounding 14,500 ft above sea level. Moreover, it is the highest village in the world with a motorable road; Komic is the highest village with a motorable road.
The village of Hikkim in Spiti District, near Kaza, is another beautiful location.Stay overnight at a hotel.
Our motorbike excursion then moves to the beautiful crescent shaped Chandratal Lake, the
next location on the map. This place will take your breath away. There are parking facilities two
kms away from the lake. There is a lake in the Spiti region of Lahaul and Spiti district that is also
known as “Moon Lake.” On one side, it is surrounded by mountains and on the other by a
cirque. Seeing the sunset is a sight to behold. Spend the night in a camp under the stars.
The ride from Spiti to Manali will begin today. By evening, reach Manali via Rohtang Pass. After
you check into the hotel, your bikes will be returned, ending your motorbiking trip. Overnight
stay at the hotel
- This day marks the end of this adventure. While you may be leaving for home today, you won’t be going alone.
- This trip will provide you with lots of fun memories which you will treasure for a long time.
- Narkanda- Sara Hotel/similar
- Sangla hotel- Nirvana/similar
- Chitkul- Nagru Camp& Adventure/ Similar
- Kalpa Echor - The Alpine Crest/Similar
- Kaza- Milarepa/similar
- Chandaratal- Tenzin camps/Similar
- Manali- Seven Hills/Similar
- Experienced Tour marshal
- Backup vehicle with luggage space upto 60 Litres
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Fuel as per the itinerary
- First Aid Kit
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Bon Fire wherever possible (Depends on the weather condition)
- A refundable security deposit of INR 10,000 in cash will have to be paid on arrival to the vendor partner for the Bike.
- If you are bringing your own bike, the fuel charges are not included in the package cost.
- This trip covers locations based on high altitude.
- High altitude may lead to Acute Mountain Sickness due to lower oxygen pressure than usual. Some of the symptoms include headache, nausea and more.
- Kindly read all sections in attachment to know more about the trip
- Kindly pay full attention to the briefing provided and follow all guidelines as recommended.
Manali Bus stand
65VQ+MXW, Himachal Pradesh, kullu Manali market, ManaliDirections
Manali Bus stand
65VQ+MXW, Himachal Pradesh, kullu Manali market, ManaliDirections
- Booking will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- In case of non-availability for the date, our team will get in touch with you to work out best possible dates. Kindly bear with us as this industry does not work with real-time inventory view from vendor partners.
- If you wish to cancel before receiving a confirmation, you will receive 100% refund.
- Full Refund– If cancelled before 15 days of scheduled departure
- No Refund– If cancelled less than 15 days of scheduled departure
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable. In order to avoid inconvenience to other travelers, the expedition will continue in such case and participant will have to make their own arrangements, if they continue their stay.
100% at the time of booking
Since this is a rough terrain, a bike with powerful engine and strong build is preferable. The ideal bike for this trip is RE 350cc, RE Classic 500cc, RE himalayan, RE Thunderbird, Bajaj Avenger and in adventure bikes, you can try KTM Duke, KTM Adventure 390.
Yes, it is absolutely safe for solo riders to bring their own bike and join the group if they are a good rider. The group departure has an experienced tour marshal along with a mechanic and a backup vehicle. Thus, you can enjoy this adventure with maximum safety.
Yes, there will be an experienced tour marshal during the entire trip.
Please read the product detail page carefully for things to carry for the trip
Yes, there are age & weight restrictions for this trip. The age limit is 18 to 50. The weight limit is 50 to 100 Kgs as long as there is no medical history or condition involved. Please consult your doctor before visiting the trip
The accommodations will be provided in standard hotels/ guest houses and camps on Single/twin/ triple sharing basis of your selection.
Breakfast and dinner are included in the trip from Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 09
If you are a frequent bike rider then this trip is perfect for you. If you are not a rider then you can join the trip as a pillion with your rider partner or get a seat on a backup vehicle
Every day you will be doing a ride of minimum 5 to 6 hours and it may extend depending on the cumulative speed of the group and halts taken during the trip.
If you are going for this expedition during the month of Jan to March, you may experience snow on the trail. In the summer, the snow melts completely and the weather is bright and sunny.
Below are the additional charges that may incur and are not included in the package cost:
A refundable security deposit of INR 10,000 in cash will have to be paid on arrival to the vendor partner for the Bike.
Any detours that you may take or places that you visit which are not a part of the itinerary.
Entry fees of any attractions.
For riders with their own bikes, all the documents related to the vehicle are mandatory like insurance, RC and Driving license a valid Id & address proof. For other riders, id proof and valid driving license is required.
The local permits required will be arranged by our vendor partner however a valid Id proof & address proof, the booking voucher along with your declaration form is required.
Full Refund- If cancelled before 15 Days of scheduled departure
No Refund- If cancelled within 15 Days of scheduled departure
If participants are unable to or refuse to go through with the experience at site, no refund will be applicable.
In order to avoid inconvenience to the other travellers, the expedition will continue in such case and participant will have to make their own arrangements, if they continue their stay.
The payment policy is “100% at booking
In case of extreme bad weather, government restriction or political disturbance, if any activity is cancelled; then the operator will suggest the best possible alternative. However, a cash refund is not applicable. In case of a change in itinerary due to weather, any additional expenses must be borne by the traveler.
AMS or Acute Mountain Sickness is caused by the quick exposure to low oxygen levels at high altitude. Symptoms of AMS include nausea, fatigue, rapid heart rate and headache to name a few.
In case of any symptoms, please inform your tour marshal immediately, if there is any discomfort and oxygen levels drop, Backup oxygen cylinder is provided as an immediate relief and the customer is taken to the nearest hospital and moved to a lower altitude region. Once the doctor certifies that you are fit to travel, you can resume the trip or you will be advised to travel back home.
Any changes in your schedule pertaining to airlines or transportation will result in a change in the entire itinerary. The operator will suggest the best alternative possible in this case. However, a refund for any missed inclusions will not be provided and any extra cost incurred to rearrange the itinerary will be borne by the traveller.
- 4- Passport size photographs
- Driving License- Original
- If bringing your own bike, all documents related to your bike should be brought.
- Photo & address identity proofs that are issued by the Government of India like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID. (PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof)
Be the first to review “8N/9D Spiti Valley – Bike Expedition”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.